Disney Pulls Plug on $1 Billion Development in Florida

Disneys profit has dropped a billion dollar’s in the 2022/2023 financial quarters dropping thei stock price so I highly doubt the shareholders want spending a billion more on new office space

This has nothing to do with Florida and everything to do with Disneys new woke ideology

As usual, you don't have a clue about what you speak:

https://insidethemagic.net/2023/02/disney-park-profits-january-2023-jc1/

"While Disney+ saw a drop in subscribers, other facets of The Walt Disney Company thrived. According to a report from Nexstar reporter Scott Gustin, Disney Theme Parks saw $2.1 billion in profits, up 35% from last year."

so unless Disney gets to run elections where they hand pick the eventually winner, they will not build in the state :laugh:

GOOD

All corporate fascists that like this can seriously fuck off

DeSantis has done serious damage to the state's biggest employer. He has lied relentlessly. This was Desantis's made-up battle. Why should they just keep getting beaten up by him? Disney did nothing wrong. Desantis used them as a political foil. Fuck Desantis. He wants to be a dictator and you want one.

DeSantis has done serious damage to the state's biggest employer. He has lied relentlessly. This was Desantis's made-up battle. Why should they just keep getting beaten up by him? Disney did nothing wrong. Desantis used them as a political foil. Fuck Desantis. He wants to be a dictator and you want one.

he has not lied at all

You are a moron - you use the term dictator, but in Reedy Creek, Disney was clearly the dictator. Literally a dictator. The winner in every election is automatically going to be who they choose. They control 67% of the vote

I assume even a retard like you understands what 67% of the vote means?

because it is their right to not build

it is not their right to set up a crony government where only rich landowners get to vote

why do you fascists support that? cuckoo cuckoo

Actually it is their legal right in Florida to have a district where the landowners elect the board. There appear to have been or currently are well over 900 such districts in Florida. Most of them are community development districts.
https://floridajobs.org/community-p.../about-the-official-list-of-special-districts

Florida Statute 190.006 establishes that the vote for board members is based on acreage.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0100-0199/0190/0190.html
If you are going to complain about landowners voting then you need to dissolve The Villages and Daytona Speedway special districts.

Idiot,

What does it matter if DeSatan is beating Biden in any poll if DeSatan is going to lose the nomination to trump anyway?

I know it's difficult, but do try to use your head for once.

idiot - what does it matter if Desantis is losing popularity if he isn't going to run against Biden?

are you 7 years old? you are as dumb as one

Actually it is their legal right in Florida to have a district where the landowners elect the board. There appear to have been or currently are well over 900 such districts in Florida. Most of them are community development districts.
https://floridajobs.org/community-p.../about-the-official-list-of-special-districts

Florida Statute 190.006 establishes that the vote for board members is based on acreage.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0100-0199/0190/0190.html
If you are going to complain about landowners voting then you need to dissolve The Villages and Daytona Speedway special districts.

it was once your legal right to own slaves - and like this - democrats kicked and screamed to keep those rights

it was once your legal right to own slaves - and like this - democrats kicked and screamed to keep those rights

Why didn't DeSantis dissolve the other 900 districts that allow for landowners to vote based on how much land they own? Or are you saying DeSantis and the GOP are kicking and screaming to keep the rights of landowners in the other over 900 districts?

As usual, you don't have a clue about what you speak:

https://insidethemagic.net/2023/02/disney-park-profits-january-2023-jc1/

"While Disney+ saw a drop in subscribers, other facets of The Walt Disney Company thrived. According to a report from Nexstar reporter Scott Gustin, Disney Theme Parks saw $2.1 billion in profits, up 35% from last year."

I said their profit dropped which it did from 14 billion to 13 billion overall.

Of course some parts stayed successful but many did not, specifically their movie division

When a company loses a billion dollars in profits in around a year that is an extremely huge deal

I said their profit dropped which it did from 14 billion to 13 billion overall.

Of course some parts stayed successful but many did not, specifically their movie division

When a company loses a billion dollars in profits in around a year that is an extremely huge deal

The stories I hear have the theme parks much more expensive than a few years ago, with the quality being way down, to include rides not operating and being dirty. They are destroyhing the brand in more ways than WOKE proselytizing.

You're such a fool and so busy trying to come up with lame insults you don't even remember what you posted:

derp derp

you - DeSantis is losing popularity

me - He is more popular than Biden

you - changes the subject

me - laughs at the retard

----------------------------
see - I remember it exactly

derp derp

you - DeSantis is losing popularity

me - He is more popular than Biden

you - changes the subject

me - laughs at the retard

----------------------------
see - I remember it exactly

Dear Jackass,

Biden is president and DeSatan is governor of a redneck state. Just because DeSatan is ahead of Biden in a hypothetical run for president (that will never happen because trump's going to win the nomination) means absolutely nothing.

You are beyond help.

Also, I did not say DeSatan's losing popularity. I said his culture war with Disney and the resulting loss of future jobs might have an effect on his popularity in Florida.

Do try to keep up.

Back