Disney Pulls Plug on $1 Billion Development in Florida

The stories I hear have the theme parks much more expensive than a few years ago, with the quality being way down, to include rides not operating and being dirty. They are destroyhing the brand in more ways than WOKE proselytizing.

I go there every year and that’s not really true.

The parks, while busier, are still maintained very well which is why they still bring in money.

I can only speak of the one in California however so have no idea about the others

Dear Jackass,

Biden is president and DeSatan is governor of a redneck state. Just because DeSatan is ahead of Biden in a hypothetical run for president (that will never happen because trump's going to win the nomination) means absolutely nothing.

You are beyond help.

Also, I did not say DeSatan's losing popularity. I said his culture war with Disney and the resulting loss of future jobs might have an effect on his popularity in Florida.

Do try to keep up.

both Trump and Desantis are ahead in polling because Biden is the one that is most losing popularity.

do try to keep up

because it is their right to not build

it is not their right to set up a crony government where only rich landowners get to vote

why do you fascists support that? cuckoo cuckoo

Funny, till Ron arose, that supposed “crony capitalism” didn’t it bother any Floridian, in fact, they eagerly embraced Disney, most surely still do, except Ron, he’s discovering he can’t bully everyone for his political ambitions

I go there every year and that’s not really true.

The parks, while busier, are still maintained very well which is why they still bring in money.

I can only speak of the one in California however so have no idea about the others

I have heard too many stories to dismiss them on your account...also that morale was down impacting guest experience but maybe that is better now with the new union contracts.

I have heard too many stories to dismiss them on your account...also that morale was down impacting guest experience but maybe that is better now with the new union contracts.

I can’t speak to that but I enjoy my visits other than how expensive everything is.

Disneys profit has dropped a billion dollar’s in the 2022/2023 financial quarters dropping thei stock price so I highly doubt the shareholders want spending a billion more on new office space

This has nothing to do with Florida and everything to do with Disneys new woke ideology

Wrong, they were building the complex to house relocated personnel and create thousands of new jobs, and Disney is doing just fine

only if we allow a fake media that sides with shitty corporations

Ah, America sides with Disney, they love Mickey Mouse, as I noted, you ain’t seeing any measurable boycott nor even calls for one even in MAGA America. Ron bit off more than he can chew

Wrong, they were building the complex to house relocated personnel and create thousands of new jobs, and Disney is doing just fine

Losing a billion dollars in profits in just over a year is not doing fine.

And the big issue is that Igor is keeping the same course meaning this trend should continue

With their loss in profits means their stock prices drop meaning their big shareholders are losing tens of millions of dollars

How is that doing fine?

No, they were moving a creative section to Florida because California is taxing them too much

They weren’t creating jobs they were taking people already employed in California and moving them

Losing a billion dollars in profits in just over a year is not doing fine.

And the big issue is that Igor is keeping the same course meaning this trend should continue

With their loss in profits means their stock prices drop meaning their big shareholders are losing tens of millions of dollars

How is that doing fine?

Did you hear this on the Fake News Network?????

No, they were moving a creative section to Florida because California is taxing them too much

They weren’t creating jobs they were taking people already employed in California and moving them

So these People from California were going to vote for Desantis, is that the real problem???????????

So these People from California were going to vote for Desantis, is that the real problem???????????

No the problem is that Disney lost so much money recently that the cost to relocate this part of the business was more expensive then the higher taxes they have to pay in California.

Right now they are trying to cut their massive losses in the short term to raise their stock price

These are the issues you have when you go woke

No the problem is that Disney lost so much money recently that the cost to relocate this part of the business was more expensive then the higher taxes they have to pay in California.

Right now they are trying to cut their massive losses in the short term to raise their stock price

Who told you that??? The Fake News Network????

Back