Djokovic’s (anit-vax) revenge

anonymoose

Classical Liberal
Excerpts:

How the tennis champ stuck it to the lockdown elites.

Having been frozen out of some grand slams for his apparently ‘arrogant’ refusal to get the jab, Djokovic has now stormed back in to remind yesteryear’s petty Covid tyrants of his greatness – and their folly.
Under Joe Biden’s scientifically questionable ban on unvaxxed non-Americans entering the country, Djokovic was locked out of the United States for almost two years.
It was an unnecessarily harsh regime that called into question the lockdown elites’ claim that they were just ‘following the science’. What is scientific about forbidding entry to people who will have solid immunity to that virus you’re worried about? Especially a super-fit 35-year-old – Djokovic’s age in 2022 – who is about as far from a plague-carrying rat as you can get. Zinberg says Biden’s scientifically iffy restriction on unvaxxed non-Americans was driven by political concerns rather than health ones. Determined to keep vaccination levels high, the administration ‘refused to acknowledge the existence of natural immunity following infection’.
This is what makes Djokovic’s victory yesterday taste so sweet: the man ridiculously treated as a health threat has returned to demonstrate his prowess before the world. The tennis champ whose exclusion in 2022 made no scientific or moral sense has emerged victorious in 2023. And of course there’s the delicious irony that Moderna is one of the sponsors of this year’s Open. And that Djokovic’s winning forehand was named the ‘Moderna Shot of the Day’. You don’t have to be an anti-vaxxer who spends every day babbling online about ‘experimental gene therapy’ and barking at ‘the sheeple’ who got jabbed to think it’s funny that probably the best-known unvaxxed man in the world is now being publicly praised by a vax-maker.
America and Australia’s irrational bans on Djokovic – and on countless other unvaxxed souls – are a reminder of officialdom’s rashness in the Covid years. Lingering travel bans, a reimagining of the individual as a threat to ‘health and good order’, the downplaying of scientific facts, the making examples of the ‘selfish’ who wanted to enjoy governance over their own bodies – it was this regime that was stupid and arrogant, not Djokovic’s longing to play tennis.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2023/09/11/djokovics-revenge/

Excerpts:

How the tennis champ stuck it to the lockdown elites.

Having been frozen out of some grand slams for his apparently ‘arrogant’ refusal to get the jab, Djokovic has now stormed back in to remind yesteryear’s petty Covid tyrants of his greatness – and their folly.
Under Joe Biden’s scientifically questionable ban on unvaxxed non-Americans entering the country, Djokovic was locked out of the United States for almost two years.
It was an unnecessarily harsh regime that called into question the lockdown elites’ claim that they were just ‘following the science’. What is scientific about forbidding entry to people who will have solid immunity to that virus you’re worried about? Especially a super-fit 35-year-old – Djokovic’s age in 2022 – who is about as far from a plague-carrying rat as you can get. Zinberg says Biden’s scientifically iffy restriction on unvaxxed non-Americans was driven by political concerns rather than health ones. Determined to keep vaccination levels high, the administration ‘refused to acknowledge the existence of natural immunity following infection’.
This is what makes Djokovic’s victory yesterday taste so sweet: the man ridiculously treated as a health threat has returned to demonstrate his prowess before the world. The tennis champ whose exclusion in 2022 made no scientific or moral sense has emerged victorious in 2023. And of course there’s the delicious irony that Moderna is one of the sponsors of this year’s Open. And that Djokovic’s winning forehand was named the ‘Moderna Shot of the Day’. You don’t have to be an anti-vaxxer who spends every day babbling online about ‘experimental gene therapy’ and barking at ‘the sheeple’ who got jabbed to think it’s funny that probably the best-known unvaxxed man in the world is now being publicly praised by a vax-maker.
America and Australia’s irrational bans on Djokovic – and on countless other unvaxxed souls – are a reminder of officialdom’s rashness in the Covid years. Lingering travel bans, a reimagining of the individual as a threat to ‘health and good order’, the downplaying of scientific facts, the making examples of the ‘selfish’ who wanted to enjoy governance over their own bodies – it was this regime that was stupid and arrogant, not Djokovic’s longing to play tennis.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2023/09/11/djokovics-revenge/

Home on now you can be an unvaxxed non American in America if you come by way of the southern border.

Home Come on now you can be an unvaxxed non American in America if you come by way of the southern border.
Yes, I thought about that and it could've been in that article.
So a super-fit professional athlete who has natural immunity (better than the fake vaccine) is not allowed in the country but Brandon opens the border to loads of non-vaxed in any form, illegal immigrants.
My wife was a legal immigrant from the 3rd world country of Germany in 2000 and had to show proof of several vaccines long before there was Covid.

If this doesn't prove the vaccine mandate was 100% political , nothing does.

Last edited:
Not only are the illegal immigrants not required to show vaccination status but they effectiely enjoy diplomatic immunity in sanctuary cities.

Can you give a scientific explanation why someone who has natural immunity should have been required to have a vaccine?

I could show you studies and public health information and statistics, but it would be pointless because you are just trolling.

Thanks for asking.

Yes, I thought about that and it could've been in that article.
So a super-fit professional athlete who has natural immunity (better than the fake vaccine) is not allowed in the country but Brandon opens the border to loads of non-vaxed in any form, illegal immigrants.
My wife was a legal immigrant in 2000 from the 3rd world country of Germany in 2000 and had to show proof of several vaccines long before there was Covid.

If this doesn't prove the vaccine mandate was 100% political , nothing does.

Spot on

I could show you studies and public health information and statistics, but it would be pointless because you are just trolling.

Thanks for asking.

So in other words you can't. It's pure bullshit to say someone who survived the disease isn't at least as well protected as someone with the "vaccine".

Thanks for asking.

I'll forgive you since your background is ins. and/or finance but this is pretty simple.
All a vaccine does is mimic the disease enough to produce antibodies. If a person actually gets the disease and recovers from it he has the antibodies to the actual disease. This is why natural immunity is better.
I can show you scientific literature that show natural immunity is more effective than vaccinated immunity.
If what I said is true, and I don't know how you can counter that, do you believe it was fair to exclude Djokovic from Aus. and the U.S. knowing full well he was every bit as immune if not more as anyone that was vaccinated? After he gave documented proof that he had already recovered from coronavirus?

You have no idea what a sanctuary city is, obviously.

I can certainly give you examples of several. Most are shitholes.
And you have no idea what natural immunity is. Or maybe you do but let political ideology outweigh scientific veracity.

Last edited:
You have no idea what a sanctuary city is, obviously.

I do it's label a city attached to itself to virtue signal all the retarded leftists but when people actually sanctuary show up to seek sanctuary they city pussies out. I think that about covers it.

I'll forgive you since your background is ins. and/or finance but this is pretty simple.
All a vaccine does is mimic the disease enough to produce antibodies. If a person actually gets the disease and recovers from it he has the antibodies to the actual disease. This is why natural immunity is better.
I can show you scientific literature that show natural immunity is more effective than vaccinated immunity.
If what I said is true, and I don't know how you can counter that, do you believe it was fair to exclude Djokovic from Aus. and the U.S. knowing full well he was every bit as immune if not more as anyone that was vaccinated? After he gave documented proof that he had already recovered from coronavirus?

Remember they didn't like that "outdated" definition of vaccine.

Remember they didn't like that "outdated" definition of vaccine.

Yes. Seems definitions are fluid. Weather is now climate. Male could be female. Vaccines now reduce symptoms rather than prevent disease. Racism = basically everything. It goes on and on.

I can certainly give you examples of several. Most are shitholes.
And you have no idea what natural immunity is. Or maybe you do but let political ideology outweigh scientific veracity.

I know what natural immunity is. And I know that anyone who is anti-vaxx is a moron. Stupid. The dude can cry me a river. There were reasons that restrictions were put in place. It wasn't for shits and giggles, it was because public health experts were trying to save peoples lives. So go ahead and troll, but when you troll with this kind of BS I'll be right there behind you. I had Covid twice. Both mild. Probably because I was vaccinated. I will get the RSV vaccine and the new Covid vaccine. Because I am not a fucking idiot.

You can give me examples of 'sanctuary cities' but you have no idea what it means. Either that, or you have no clue what diplomatic immunity means. I live in a pot sanctuary state. I'm pretty sure I don't have diplomatic immunity.

LOL at you.

Yes. Seems definitions are fluid. Weather is now climate. Male could be female. Vaccines now reduce symptoms rather than prevent disease. Racism = basically everything. It goes on and on.

You are known by the company you keep. It's true here, too. Yakuda. Good choice. ROTFLMFAO!!!

Vaccines do not prevent disease. Which proves again you have no clue about any of this. Vaccines are intended to build immunity. That's always been the definition. The efficacy is a measure of how effective the vaccine is in building enough immunity to prevent infection. I'd stick to drilling teeth, doc.

Yep. Follow the rules or hit the road.

You are known by the company you keep. It's true here, too. Yakuda. Good choice. ROTFLMFAO!!!

Vaccines do not prevent disease. Which proves again you have no clue about any of this. Vaccines are intended to build immunity. That's always been the definition. The efficacy is a measure of how effective the vaccine is in building enough immunity to prevent infection. I'd stick to drilling teeth, doc.

Polio vaccine does in 99% of the cases with the full protocol of shots. You fucking gutless wonder.

Back