Do we have a "big boy press conference" bingo thread? (or drinking game)?

"There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations," he told the crowd. "They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down."

The reality. If he was perfect, all this would do is delay the inevitable. In the next four months he will have a Dementia Joe moment and it will all happen again...

"It's like in golf. A lot of people -- I don't want this to sound trivial -- but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."

Having a list of reporters to call on does not make it scripted.

He's answering the questions ad lib.

And he's doing pretty damn good.

I know that sticks in your craw, but too bad.

GO JOE!!! 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲
I don't believe he is. His lists always have reporters set with specific questions. He scripted it and still had problems... VP Trump indeed.

"I am totally in favor of vaccines. But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump--I mean, it looks just like it's meant for a horse, not for a child, and we've had so many instances, people that work for me. ... [in which] a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back and a week later had a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic."

"It's like in golf. A lot of people -- I don't want this to sound trivial -- but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."
You aren’t getting much traction, are you receptionist?

"I am totally in favor of vaccines. But I want smaller doses over a longer period of time. Same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump--I mean, it looks just like it's meant for a horse, not for a child, and we've had so many instances, people that work for me. ... [in which] a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back and a week later had a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic."
Isn't there a phone somewhere you need to answer?

“So, you ask two things. Number one, why aren't they fighting for their country? And number two, I don't want these people coming over here."

Back