Do you know your A..B..C..s ?

Get out while you can if you can pretty applies to all of the nation, and Canada, and Europe....Peter Hitchens has been saying that about GB for a couple of years now "There is no future here".

The collapse of the American Empire will be traumatic.

You don't get to declare 'reality' for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.
You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear either.
Fallacy fallacy

The fallacy fallacy is used constantly by Into the Night. The fallacy fallacy occurs when someone claims another poster is using a fallacy without identifying the fallacy they are calling out. This is done to avoid the topic. The fallacy fallacy is a deflection by Into the Night in an attempt to make himself seem smarter than he actually is. In this particular case Into the Night shows us that he can't tell the difference between the opinion of one person and someone claiming to speak for everyone.

Yep, all leftists proclaim their delusions as "reality.".

My favorite IBDaMann quotes on the topic are:
When "reality" is just your safe-space, there is no reality in your safe-space.

The world always seems to be a cold place to a snowflake.
The world must be really cold for those that claim the election was stolen in 2020.

Fallacy fallacy

The fallacy fallacy is used constantly by Into the Night. The fallacy fallacy occurs when someone claims another poster is using a fallacy without identifying the fallacy they are calling out. This is done to avoid the topic. The fallacy fallacy is a deflection by Into the Night in an attempt to make himself seem smarter than he actually is. In this particular case Into the Night shows us that he can't tell the difference between the opinion of one person and someone claiming to speak for everyone.
Dude, I am really laughing out loud. good stuff!

Fallacy fallacy

Denial of logic. Redefinition fallacy.

Reports of California's demise would appear to be greatly exaggerated:

population-of-california-population-by-year-2000-2022.jpeg

Denial of logic. Redefinition fallacy.
Fallacy fallacy

The fallacy fallacy is used constantly by Into the Night. The fallacy fallacy occurs when someone claims another poster is using a fallacy without identifying the fallacy they are calling out. This is done to avoid the topic. The fallacy fallacy is a deflection by Into the Night in an attempt to make himself seem smarter than he actually is. In this particular case Into the Night attempts to claim that a definition of the fallacy fallacy that he has used is not the actual definition. At various times Into the Night has accused others of using the fallacy fallacy.

That the Regime punishes us for saying obvious truths is a sure sign that America is fucked.
The problem is your "obvious truth" is not convincing to anyone that hasn't already bought into your lies. Since your truth is obvious, could you explain why 2000 Mules was pulled by its publisher and distributor for telling lies. When subpoenaed for the evidence of the data mules, True the Vote admitted they had none. I would love to hear why the truth is not defensible.

Since your "obvious truth" is not convincing to anyone that hasn't already brought into your lies can you explain why the recount in Arizona had the same result as the original count. Then you can explain why the people conducting the recount refused to reveal to the public the communications and documents that are supposed to be available under Arizona sunshine laws? Why are they hiding the "truth?"

Your "obvious truth" seems to be hidden from everyone else since you can't provide us with anything that is evidence or even obvious.

I see. The so-called "obvious truth" is that the 2020 election was stolen. I've seen hundreds if not thousands of people say the election was stolen and not be punished. I'd bet 100% of the rioting Trump supporters on J6 had posted on social media, a chat forum, etc that the election was stolen and not one was punished by the "regime" for saying it. They were punished for breaking laws. Being horribly uninformed, in itself, isn't legally punishable.

Fallacy fallacy The fallacy fallacy occurs when someone claims another poster is using a fallacy without identifying the fallacy they are calling out.

Nope. You got this one wrong. A fallacy fallacy occurs when someone uses the wrong fallacy to make an argument. If you announce that you bought ten lottery tickets, and then suggest that I do the same, when I refuse because the chances of winning are so low and you become dismissive of my "prosecutor's fallacy" excuse, ... I point out that you made a fallacy fallacy.

Fallacy fallacies are common because most people suck at logic and try to win points by erroneously hurling fallacies as empty buzzwords. When the usage is itself an erroneous conclusion, you have a fallacy fallacy.

In this particular case Into the Night shows us that he can't tell the difference between the opinion of one person and someone claiming to speak for everyone.
Nope. Into the Night was correct. You asserted to not merely perceive the world around you, but to know what is reality. All leftists, such as you, proclaim their delusions as reality, while declaring that all inconvenient arguments by others who disagree to be "not reality."

You suffer from an omniscience delusion; you should see a therapist.

I'd bet 100% of the rioting Trump supporters on J6 had posted on social media, a chat forum, etc that the election was stolen and not one was punished by the "regime" for saying it. They were punished for breaking laws. Being horribly uninformed, in itself, isn't legally punishable.
All of this has been debunked. That you are still regurgitating this crap shows that you are still totally dishonest.

Nope. You got this one wrong. A fallacy fallacy occurs when someone uses the wrong fallacy to make an argument. If you announce that you bought ten lottery tickets, and then suggest that I do the same, when I refuse because the chances of winning are so low and you become dismissive of my "prosecutor's fallacy" excuse, ... I point out that you made a fallacy fallacy.

Fallacy fallacies are common because most people suck at logic and try to win points by erroneously hurling fallacies as empty buzzwords. When the usage is itself an erroneous conclusion, you have a fallacy fallacy.
Thanks for confirming I am using the fallacy fallacy correctly. Into the Night wrongly claimed a fallacy as his argument. Into the Night constantly erroneously hurls fallacies as empty buzzwords. As I pointed out, a valid use would normally include an explanation of why the fallacy occurred. Into the Night never explains why he is hurling his buzzwords.
Nope. Into the Night was correct. You asserted to not merely perceive the world around you, but to know what is reality.
Where did I assert what reality was? Saying someone doesn't live in reality doesn't mean the person making that statement knows what reality is.
All leftists, such as you, proclaim their delusions as reality, while declaring that all inconvenient arguments by others who disagree to be "not reality."

You suffer from an omniscience delusion; you should see a therapist.
It's rather funny that you then make a statement that implies you know what reality is and that all all leftists don't live in reality. It would mean you think you know what everyone thinks and does and you can discern between reality and delusions for everyone. I wonder what fallacy you would consider a position like that?

I'm guessing you are unable to see the irony of your claim as you accuse others of an omniscience delusion.

All of this has been debunked. That you are still regurgitating this crap shows that you are still totally dishonest.
Since it has been debunked, please tell us the names of people that have been jailed just for saying the election was stolen. Failure to support your argument with some source would mean you simply using an ipse dixit. Something isn't debunked simply because you claim it is. Provide evidence from at least one source. Preferably a first source like a court ruling that jailed anyone solely for saying the election was stolen.

Can you support your statement or are you just regurgitating crap that shows you are totally dishonest?

Since it has been debunked, please tell us the names of people that have been jailed just for saying the election was stolen. Failure to support your argument with some source would mean you simply using an ipse dixit. Something isn't debunked simply because you claim it is. Provide evidence from at least one source. Preferably a first source like a court ruling that jailed anyone solely for saying the election was stolen.

Can you support your statement or are you just regurgitating crap that shows you are totally dishonest?
The demonization of basically every non-Trump supporter is the cornerstone of subsequent beliefs like "Dems stole the election ", "Republicans were in on the steal", "they're putting people in jail for saying it was stolen", "they're going to go door to door taking our guns", "they're trying to replace all the white people", etc, etc.

Get out while you can if you can pretty applies to all of the nation, and Canada, and Europe....Peter Hitchens has been saying that about GB for a couple of years now "There is no future here".

The collapse of the American Empire will be traumatic.
Get out of what, Chicom?

Back