Do you know your A..B..C..s ?

Where did I assert what reality was?
You will answer your own question in the subsequent sentence.

Saying someone doesn't live in reality doesn't mean the person making that statement knows what reality is.
Yep, that's the implication. You have to know what reality is in order to claim that where gfm7175 is living isn't reality. I can step you through the logic if you'd like.

It's rather funny that you then make a statement that implies you know what reality is and that all all leftists don't live in reality.
Yes.

1. I claim to know what reality is, minus one statement.
2. all leftists have long-since vacated reality for the refuge of their safe spaces.
3. it is definitely hilarious, yes.

I'm glad you appreciate the humor of it all.

It would mean you think you know what everyone thinks and does
I've been explaining it all to everyone here on JPP for a long time. You were even paying attention for a while. You should take advantage of my knowledge and wisdom.

Don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

and you can discern between reality and delusions for everyone.
It's one of the many services that I offer. That's just the kind of guy I am.

I'm guessing you are unable to see the irony of your claim as you accuse others of an omniscience delusion.
I'm guessing you are unable to see the irony of your rejection of my help as you deny that I could help you.

Since it has been debunked, please tell us the names of people that have been jailed just for saying the election was stolen.
Nonsequitur. The only violence at the otherwise peaceful Jan 6th protest was at the hands of DNC infiltrators who perpetrated violence on cue. This is easily verified by noting that none of the people perpetrating violence on any video were ever arrested and arraigned, and there is absolutely no video of any violence from those who were arrested and imprisoned.

Something isn't debunked simply because you claim it is.
Nothing is true simply on your word.

Provide evidence from at least one source.
The burden rests with you. Provide the video that captures the violence of someone who was arrested and imprisoned.

I am not the one that first said you use fallacies as empty buzzwords. Are you going to give IBDaMann a pass?
Into the Night doesn't hurl fallacies as empty buzzwords. He maintains a web page that defines everything he says. You can find it HERE. Please let him know if you believe something is missing or should be changed.

1) Ad Hominem
a) idiocy or low education
b) sock
c) Not a real Christian
d) mental or physical defective
e) Evil, agent of Satan, or equivalent
f) traitor or being an agent of foreign government
g) criminal
h) conspirator
i) child or "living in Mom's basement"
j) elderly, alzheimer's, demensia
2) Feigning Ignorance or False Pretense of Nonunderstanding
3) Proselytizing Condescension
or Missionary Insolence
4) False Source

a) Diversionary URL or Holy Link
b) Non-Authoritative Source
c) Misquote or Mischaracterization of Position (intentional or otherwise)
d) 'official' list or data where none exists
e) use of 'obvious' source or definition where none exists
f) use of credential or 'expert' as authoritative source, or 'expert' worship.
g) use of court to replace or supersede a constitution.
h) adding or subtracting from a constitution.
i) failing to acknowledge or reassigning ownership of a constitution.
5) Bulverism
6) Feigning Partnership
or Offer to Work Together or Insincere Desire to Work Through the Math
7) Claiming Victory Fallacy
or Pretending Someone has Conceded Defeat
8) Logic Redefinition Fallacy
a) "official" list of fallacies.
b) mockery of fallacies or using fake fallacies.
9) Compositional error fallacy
a) objective (involving neither people nor genetics)
b) bigotry
c) racism
10) Semantic Hijacking Fallacy or Word Redefinition Fallacy
a) Claiming "Neutralization" is either "Acidifcation" or "Alkalinization" (Chemistry)
b) Abusing the word "Heat" or "temperature" (Physics)
c) Abusing the word "Fact" (Philosophy/Logic)
d) Abusing the word "real" or "reality"
e) Defining a word or phrase with itself
f) heat or flow as net heat or net flow
g) conflation of 'accuracy', 'precision', 'reliability', 'tolerance', 'margin of error'.
h) conflation of 'debate', 'conversation', 'preaching'.
i) abuse of the word 'proof'.
j) semantics fixation.
k) deliberate conflation of technical vs colloquial contexts.
11) Complexity Cop-out
12) Accusation of Deficient Education
or Pretense Someone is Unable to Understand
13) Accusation of Mental Defect Fallacy
or Labelling as Insane or Delusional
14) Argument of the Stick
or Argument by Threat
15) Pivot Fallacy
or Non-sequitur Statement
a) attempt to return to old conversation.
b) spamming across threads.
c) Goalpost or special pleading fallacy.
16) Contextomy Fallacy
a) word salad
b) off topic wanderings
c) conflation of topic ("your expert is wrong", "all experts are wrong?")
17) Inversion Fallacy
18) No True Scotsman Fallacy
19) Pascal's Wager Fallacy
20) Science Denial

a) Violation of Thermodynamics
1) first law of thermodynamics
2) second law of thermodynamics
3) ignoring conduction or convection
4) conflating total thermal energy with temperature.
5) denial of Kirchoff's law.
b) Violation of Stefan-Boltzmann
1) addition of frequency term
2) removal of emissivity constant or treating emissivity as a variable
3) imposing a sequence
4) radiance from under a surface
5) failure to consider the 'surface' effects of a radiating gas.
6) use of harmonic radiance (emission by electron drop, or 'cold' emission) as blackbody radiance (emission by temperature, or 'hot emission)
c) Confusing Correlation with Causality
d) Reversal Fallacy or Swapping Cause with Effect
e) Science Malpractice
1) Maligning Valid Science (i.e. treating models that still have not been shown to be false as though they have)
2) Presentation of Bogus/Altered Models (aka gibber-babble) as Science
3) Critical Omission
f) Pretending a Cycle is an Accumulation or Vice Versa
g) conflating different forms of energy
h) conflating two systems as one system
i) declare a closed system as open
j) use of data as 'science'.
k) use of credential or institution as 'science'.
l) use of research as 'science'
m) 'application' voiding a theory of science
o) data or assertion by subjunctive (what something "should" be)
p) data or assertion by proxy (attributing a measure to something that wasn't measured)
1) speed of light
2) speed of anything faster than the speed of light.
q) quantum mechanics
1) absorption always results in thermal energy
2) absorption always occurs (denial of reflection, transparency, etc)
3) quanta state change occurs before lower energy quanta state change
4) periodic table denial
5) assigning temperature to photons, electrons, protons, etc.
6) denial of quanta, the photoelectric effect, or Einstein or Max Planck's investigation of it.
7) denial of de Broglie's theory equating waves and particles.
8) denial of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.
9) denial of Schrodinger's equations or his model of the atom.
10) Entanglement confusion or entanglement of entanglement.
r) chemistry (denial of acid-base, bonding energy, treating components the same as the composite, etc.)
1) acid-base. Treating pH as a linear scale. Denial of buffering.
2) molecular conflation (C for CO2, CO3 conjugate as CO2, OH as H, etc)
3) denial of Gibb's law (thermodynamics of bonding)
4) burning of carbonates or fossils or oxy-reduct problem
5) Equilibria problem, such as ignoring it.
6) Partial pressure problem, such as ignoring it.
7) density of ice vs liquid water problem.
8) latent heat problem
9) denial of Heitler and London's theory of bonding.
10) denial of matter state transitions, or denial of critical point.
11) confusing state transition (or the failure of one) with a chemical reaction.
s) Imposing a sequence where none exists (such as trapping thermal energy momentarily)
t) Confusing "peer review" with science or with anything other than a publishing validation
u) denial of any of Newton's laws of motion or gravity.
v) denial of Planck's laws or any integration of it over area.
w) denial of properties of light
1) denial of thermal radiance
2) denial of harmonic radiance
3) conflating reflection with radiance
4) spectrum dichotomy problem (absorption=zero amplitude, etc)
5) conflation of amplitude
6) conflation of frequency or wavelength
7) denial of self contained nature of light or use of the Aether
x) Wien's law
y) denial of laws of electricity or magnetism
1) Gauss's law
2) Fusing, shielding, and grounding
3) Ampere's law
4) Ohm's law
5) Maxwell's equations
6) Law of induction.
7) denial of radio as light
8) tuned circuits or selectivity
9) capacitance
10) Kirchoff's law of nodes.
11) Kirchoff's law of emissivity.
z) instrumentation problem
1) conflating accuracy, precision, reliability, tolerance, or assigning a 'margin of error' to an instrument.
2) 'measuring' something that isn't being measured.
3) 'measuring' by invalid conversion of units or energy.

( ... continued )

( ... continuation )

21) Historical Revisionism
a) speaking for the dead.
b) randU problem.
c) precedence as proof
d) semantic fallacy
e) character assassination or absolvence.
f) presentism (projecting today's morals into the past)
g) historical fallacy (2020 hindsight.
22) Jabberwocky - Void Argument, Undefined Terms or Emtpy Buzzwords Fallacy
a) global warming
b) climate change
c) climate science
d) Use of 'expert' as a title of nobility.
e) net heat, net flow, etc.
f) pollution
g) greenhouse gas or greenhouse effect.
h) void argument fallacy
i) Use of random statements. Exercising stupidity or off topic comments.
j) improvement or modification of something that does not exist.
23) Argument of the Stone
a) Dismissal as Cherry-Picking
b) failure to acknowledge valid source.
24) False equivalence
a) False dichotomy
25) Math Error or Argument by RandU
a) Base-Rate Fallacy
b) Dependent/Independent Variable Conflation (often related to fallacy 20d above)
c) Margin of Error Failure (Statistics)
1) confusing margin of error with tolerance, accuracy, etc.
2) failure to account for margin of error or denying the margin of error requirement.
3) failure to declare and justify variance, or denying the variance requirement.
d) Selection Bias (Statistics)
e) Cooked or otherwise Bogus Data Source (Statistics)
f) Contrivance as Proof
g) argument by randU as data (use of random numbers made up out of someone's head or an algorithm out of someone's head)
h) argument by randR as data (use of random numbers from repeatable source like dice)
i) argument by randN as data or as randR or randU (use of nonrepeating random numbers like cards)
j) confusing scalar with set (temperature has a range, use of range as a single value, etc.)
k) unit incompatibility (use of watts for temperature, etc)
l) conflation of unit (averages of average as 'average', etc)
m) area or volume problems, including conflation of areas or volumes.
n) misuse or denial of probability math.
o) algebraic error.
p) denial or error of derivative or integration.
26) Fixation or Irrelevant Obsession
27) Mockery
28) Argument of Ignorance
29) Question Already Answered (QAA)
or "Asked and Answered" or the tmiddles Question of the Broken Record
30) Abuse of opinion

a) Assigning bogus opinion to someone and attacking him for it. (pulling a "TMiddles")
b) Adopting someone's opinion then pretending his opinion is something else.
c) Prohibition of an opinion.
31) Claims Knowledge via Omniscience or Fabrication Fallacy or the tmiddles declaration of "What We Know"
a) Abusing "to know" instead of correctly expressing "to believe"
32) Misusing the word "Scientific" to mean "Holy" or "Sacred"
33) Erroneously Declaring a Theory to be Science
a) climate 'science'
b) greenhouse effect
34) Pretending to Speak for Others
a) Authority that Cannot be Cross-Examined
35) Claiming Opponent Holds a Minority View
or Argumentum ad Populum
a) Dismissal as Conspiracy Theory
b1) Dismissal as Unconventional (e.g. anti-Evolution, anti-Big Bang, Flat-Earth, Anti-Radiometric Dating, Moon Landing is a Hoax, etc..)
b2) Bandwagon (i.e. you are stupid if you are not onboard with my argument)
c) Draping the Flag (i.e. you are going against OUR group/team/country if you don't accept/agree)
d) Elitest Highbrow (e.g. all the smart people agree, all the scientists concur, use of 'experts', etc...
36) Unnecessary Requirements (e.g. you must provide a peer-review paper that supports your argument, you need to have a PhD to comment, etc.)
a) demand for peer review
b) demand for credential
c) demand for URL
d) demand for book or paper
e) demand for subjective or void (prove I never said that!)
f) demand for proof in open system
37) Proof by consensus (an attempt to conduct a proof by consensus, also known as 'confirmation bias' or 'confirmation proof'.)
a) Proof by name dropping ("NASA said so", used as proof)
b) Proof by poll
c) Proof by "the data"
d) Proof by credential (whether real or imagined) or use of 'expert' as proof.
e) Proof by consensus where none exists.
38) Shifting the Burden (e.g. require opponents to disprove your assertion/argument)
a) Cops & Robbers Fallacy ("I shot you" "No you didn't") i.e. claiming your assertion/argument still stands because you dismissed the falsification/refutation thereof
b) attempted force of negative proof fallacy
39) Invalid proof
a) proof by circular argument or proof by faith
b) proof by 'expert' or credential
c) proof by supporting evidence
d) proof by void falsification
e) proof by time
f) proof by false or void authority
g) proof by repetition
h) proof within open functional system
i) proof by 'fact'
j) proof by bad math
k) proof by denial or paradox
l) proof by bulverism
m) proof by buzzword
n) proof by void
o) proof by conflation
p) proof by irrelevance, i.e. presumed refutation is immaterial or unrelated, e.g. "you posted this at an odd hour," "I was right last time," "You must be a sock,"etc.; or by contextomy.
q) proof by compositional error, including bigotry or racism.
40) Trolling and spamming (these are often coupled with insults and/or inversions)
a) 'Swan' syndrome, or completely ignoring a conversation and posting random statements (often accusatory or repetitious). 'Says the...' is one case.
b) Long stretches of Gobbledegook 'science' or 'math', often filled with meaningless or out of context buzzwords.
c) Posting for the sake of posting, in other words, talking to yourself. Usually this includes various random numbers or 'samples', but it doesn't have to.
d) 'Cast thee into hell' postings, accusing one of being the 'destroyer of worlds' for not being a Believer. Often the word 'traitor' appears in these postings.
e) False narrative (including word stuffing, sock accusations, taking your genealogy into question, being 'uneducated', 'working as a janitor', or 'living in a trailer'.
f) Thread hijacking or thread killing. Usually through use of an extreme argument, a pivot, or fixation on semantics.
g) Holy Link War, usually accompanied by 'my link is better than yours' arguments.
h) Shock value postings (usually sexual in nature).

Nonsequitur. The only violence at the otherwise peaceful Jan 6th protest was at the hands of DNC infiltrators who perpetrated violence on cue. This is easily verified by noting that none of the people perpetrating violence on any video were ever arrested and arraigned, and there is absolutely no video of any violence from those who were arrested and imprisoned.

Nothing is true simply on your word.

The burden rests with you. Provide the video that captures the violence of someone who was arrested and imprisoned.
Wow.. Let's see if we can find video of people perpetrating violence that were arrested.
Would you look at that... it was easy to do.
The man breaking the window with the plastic shield in this video is Dominic Pezzola. Clearly breaking a window is perpetrating violence.

Pezzola was arrested on Jan 15, 2021. He was arraigned on Feb 21, 2021.

He was tried, convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison and 36 months of supervised release.

There we go. You clearly have not done any research on violence on video and who has been arrested. It is easily verified based on the video and the court documents. At this point you can admit you were wrong or you can double down on your idiocy.

Wow.. Let's see if we can find video of people perpetrating violence that were arrested.
Would you look at that... it was easy to do.
The man breaking the window with the plastic shield in this video is Dominic Pezzola. Clearly breaking a window is perpetrating violence.

Pezzola was arrested on Jan 15, 2021. He was arraigned on Feb 21, 2021.

He was tried, convicted and sentenced to 10 years in prison and 36 months of supervised release.

There we go. You clearly have not done any research on violence on video and who has been arrested. It is easily verified based on the video and the court documents. At this point you can admit you were wrong or you can double down on your idiocy.
So you show a leftist being committing violence that he was arrested for. You just supported IBDaMann's point. Leftists are not Trump supporters.

Into the Night doesn't hurl fallacies as empty buzzwords. He maintains a web page that defines everything he says. You can find it HERE. Please let him know if you believe something is missing or should be changed.

( ... continued )
Into the Night's webpage is full of buzzwords. But I guess we can accuse you of violating #2 on his list by your claim that "none of the people perpetrating violence on any video were ever arrested and arraigned."

Let's find some of the buzzwords on that list.
"Holy Link" - buzzword that allows Into the Night to simply deny any evidence that someone links to.
"use of court to replace the Constitution." - buzzword phrase that allows Into the Night to deny court rulings because he doesn't want to accept them.
"RandU" - buzzword that Into the Night uses to deny any statistics he disagrees with.

Missing from his list is the fallacy fallacy, RQAA, and ipse dixit. Into the Night is notorious for not providing any support for his positions. His list fails to include a failure to provide evidence when asked.

So you show a leftist being committing violence that he was arrested for. You just supported IBDaMann's point. Leftists are not Trump supporters.
The claim was
none of the people perpetrating violence on any video were ever arrested and arraigned

Claiming Pezzola is a leftist doesn't make him stop being a person who perpetrated violence nor does it mean he was never arrested or arraigned.

That would mean you have just violated 2, 4, 10, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, 30 ,34, 39 and 40 on your list.

. Into the Night is notorious for not providing any support for his positions. His list fails to include a failure to provide evidence when asked.

Correct. He answers a different question that he knows doesn't answer the actual question being asked. He can't, or won't, answer the actual question, so he just repeats "RQAA".

Into the Night's webpage is full of buzzwords.
Buzzword fallacy (buzzword). Congratulations. You are the first person I've come across that uses 'buzzword' as a buzzword. This is where your word games has brought you.
Let's find some of the buzzwords on that list.
Buzzword fallacy.
"Holy Link" - buzzword that allows Into the Night to simply deny any evidence that someone links to.
A Holy Link is someone using a link as a 'proof', never questioning the text the link points to, just using the link itself as a 'proof'.
"use of court to replace the Constitution." - buzzword phrase that allows Into the Night to deny court rulings because he doesn't want to accept them.
A court is not the Constitution. No court has any jurisdiction over the Constitution. No court has authority to interpret, change, or delete the Constitution. You have also attempted to use a court to replace the Constitution.
"RandU" - buzzword that Into the Night uses to deny any statistics he disagrees with.
Statistics is not random numbers (though it makes use of them).
Randu is a type of random number.

Missing from his list is the fallacy fallacy, RQAA, and ipse dixit. Into the Night is notorious for not providing any support for his positions. His list fails to include a failure to provide evidence when asked.
Mantras 8b, 23b.

The claim was
none of the people perpetrating violence on any video were ever arrested and arraigned

Claiming Pezzola is a leftist doesn't make him stop being a person who perpetrated violence nor does it mean he was never arrested or arraigned.
Never said it did.
That would mean you have just violated 2, 4, 10, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 28, 30 ,34, 39 and 40 on your list.
Mantra 8b.

Back