DO YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS WERE BEHIND THE ATTEMPT TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP IN PENNSYLVANIA?

Dachshund

Verified User
I would be interested to hear what forum members have to say about this.

Was the gunman a "lone wolf" (?) or was he acting as a paid agent on behalf of the Democrat Machine, etc, etc.

In short, do you think the Democrat Party were directly linked to this attempted assassination, in any substantial way ?

Or was the gunman a lone, political nut-job ?

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Was the gunman a "lone wolf" (?) or was he acting as a paid agent on behalf of the Democrat Machine, etc, etc.

In short, do you think the Democrat Party were directly linked to this attempted assassination, in any substantial way ?

Dachshund Dawg

I believe it was a sanctioned official act to rid the country of a wannabe dictator?!! Could not use government employee's for the hit because of the repercussions if the public found out?!!:rolleyes:
1721009469225.png

Dachshund Dawg

Update: Thomas Matthew Crooks is a 20 yr. old Caucasian registered Republican from Pennsylvania with no criminal background, who made one $15 donation 2 years ago to the Progressive Turnout Project (Democrat support) who used an AR style rifle. So far, no ties to any groups or causes have been found.

Update: Thomas Matthew Crooks is a 20 yr. old Caucasian registered Republican from Pennsylvania with no criminal background, who made one $15 donation 2 years ago to the Progressive Turnout Project (Democrat support) who used an AR style rifle. So far, no ties to any groups or causes have been found.
For now I'll say he was a loner whack job that listened to the lefty propaganda.

Unless it's found out he was seeing a "doctor" and taking SSRIs.

One donation at age 17 and magas will brand him a Democrat for life, because voter registration records are meaningless.

The video was already debunked as fake.
It's not. Same guy as the pics of the shooter at the scene.

thomas-matthews-crooks-shooter-former-85442036.jpg

That underbite is serious.

One donation at age 17 and magas will brand him a Democrat for life, because voter registration records are meaningless.

Yes Fannie the Democrats in their desire to game the system have made registration in a party meaningless.

Democrats' Bold Strategy Could Upend GOP Primaries

Over the first few months of 2024, Democrats will vote in a number of state primaries across the country to have their say on who might be a presidential candidate in the 2024 election.

But while the majority will vote in their own party's primaries, some plan to register as Republicans and vote in GOP primaries instead.

The practice, sometimes known as crossvoting, allows voters to opt for a rival they want a Democrat candidate to face in an election, or back a more palatable Republican in seats Democrats have little chance of winning.

Dachshund Dawg

Guy was a republican and a gun nut.

Back