DO YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS WERE BEHIND THE ATTEMPT TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP IN PENNSYLVANIA?

I would be interested to hear what forum members have to say about this.

Was the gunman a "lone wolf" (?) or was he acting as a paid agent on behalf of the Democrat Machine, etc, etc.

In short, do you think the Democrat Party were directly linked to this attempted assassination, in any substantial way ?

Or was the gunman a lone, political nut-job ?

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Was the gunman a "lone wolf" (?) or was he acting as a paid agent on behalf of the Democrat Machine, etc, etc.

In short, do you think the Democrat Party were directly linked to this attempted assassination, in any substantial way ?

Dachshund Dawg

Thread is leading, obvious your not “interested,” just trolling

My gut instincts tell me that there is something very "fishy" about this whole incident.

I don't think the would-be assassin acted as a "Lone Wolf". I think it's very possible the Democrat, "Deep State" Intelligence Community were involved in some material way in this outrageous attempt on President Trump's life.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound.

Dachshund Dawg

"DO YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS WERE BEHIND THE ATTEMPT TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP IN PENNSYLVANIA?"

No. Put the tin foil away.

Democrats have about as much of a spine as an ant....no, Trump has created monsters and both he and his backers will have to live with these gun toting nuts to the grave. My only hope is that next time, they find somebody that can shoot. How the hell not one person was shot and Trump nipped with paint ball spit??? fake news

Why Biden sent his sorry ass to feel bad for Trump only god knows....anybody with a working brain cell knows this party set this shit up, will blame both he and Obama and will infact raise money from it. Stop being fake Joe and stop being fake democrats, we all HOPED THE SHOOTER WAS A GOOD ONE

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

Back