DO YOU THINK THE DEMOCRATS WERE BEHIND THE ATTEMPT TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP IN PENNSYLVANIA?

I suspect this guy had some serious issues with his life and life choices. My bet is he did it in part to get back at his parents who appear to be ardent Trump supporters. What got him mad / crazy enough to try to take Trump out hasn't come out yet, but it very well could. It also sounds from what others who knew him have been saying that this kid did well enough in high school only to get out and find the real world didn't give a shit about him and he wasn't getting another participation trophy any time soon.

The guy in the video said he was not the shooter. While I would agree that we should not just take his word for it, doing so proves he is alive. The shooter is dead. Dead people do not generally become alive people, so we can be sure that they are not the same person.

Or Crooks is the Second Coming, and is coming back from the dead. In that case, will you support him, or do you put trump before Jesus?

Just for the record, I do not think Crooks is the Second Coming, nor has come back from the dead to make videos... Nor do I believe Jesus came back from the dead, but that is a whole other can of worms.

How was it made after he was killed? Hmm? When it IS him.
The only reasonable explanation is that the maker of the video was not the shooter who is dead. The other explanations about Crooks coming back from the dead, or faking his own death, just do not make sense.

Back