Does anybody like using Tapatalk or should I just let everybody use the mobile jpp?

Who likes Tapatalk?

• Total voters
I use Tapatalk. I am nota fan of the mobile app

I find it to have pros and cons

Pros:

More convenient than logging into JPP mobile app
Easier to switch between my sock accounts

Cons

Doesn't have all of the functionality of the browser
I am unable to to start new threads in Tapatalk. Something wrong with the app. I am just used to it now

i think it's good to have. are you paying for it? If you are paying for it, maybe not. I don't use it much. that said, I dont browse JPP at all when I am out and about... I don't like getting into political arguments on my phone. I need a full keyboard for my stream of consciousness rants.

i think it's good to have. are you paying for it? If you are paying for it, maybe not. I don't use it much. that said, I dont browse JPP at all when I am out and about... I don't like getting into political arguments on my phone. I need a full keyboard for my stream of consciousness rants.

No, I do not pay for it.

I use Tapatalk. I am nota fan of the mobile app

I find it to have pros and cons

Pros:

More convenient than logging into JPP mobile app
Easier to switch between my sock accounts

Cons

Doesn't have all of the functionality of the browser
I am unable to to start new threads in Tapatalk. Something wrong with the app. I am just used to it now

I may have fixed the "new threads" problem. Please test that.

Just upgraded Tapatalk and it now wants to charge me a dollar a month.

No thanks.

I'll try the JPP mobile app. Tapatalk is not worth any amount of money.

They why in the H, with an E and two hockey sticks, is Tapatalk charging me 99 cents a month now? The old version didn't charge me boo. And the new version is all sorts of messed up.

Back