Does anybody like using Tapatalk or should I just let everybody use the mobile jpp?

Who likes Tapatalk?

• Total voters
They why in the H, with an E and two hockey sticks, is Tapatalk charging me 99 cents a month now? The old version didn't charge me boo. And the new version is all sorts of messed up.
You must have chosen a premium edition, maybe not ads or something . It's free, but you can choose different options.

Indeed. Just go to the site using your browser and do not let it go to tapatalk. It should bring up the mobile version for you.

If the mobile version of JPP is better than Tapatalk, then Tapatalk must really blow. I basically hate all mobile browsers, though, so it's nothing personal about JPP.

If the mobile version of JPP is better than Tapatalk, then Tapatalk must really blow. I basically hate all mobile browsers, though, so it's nothing personal about JPP.

You can always scroll down and get the "full site" version at the bottom of the mobile version. Though it is much more difficult to see stuff on the full version than it is on the mobile version.

You can always scroll down and get the "full site" version at the bottom of the mobile version. Though it is much more difficult to see stuff on the full version than it is on the mobile version.

Yes, that's precisely what I do. I've never had a problem with the desktop browser on my phones, and I roll with Windows, so it should work perfectly fine on Droid and Apple.

Damocles should stop this sham. He takes money from me every month. And I don't even know it.

Damn you Damocles, Damn you.

Not me. Tapatalk. If I were you I'd go to tapatalk.com and edit settings so I wouldn't be paying for that. They shouldn't take anything from you. You'll get ads but it is free.

I went to tapatalk as a user and tried to find a way to pay for it, there was nothing. You need to get rid of tapatalk "pro"... I can see no reason for it. However, it is a one time $2.99 fee that you've probably already paid. I don't see any monthly payment option for any version of tapatalk, unless it is me buying a JPP Branded version, then I'd have to pay a monthly fee to use it.

I won't be doing that. Not enough people like it for me to play that game.

Okay. Strange that it billed me at .99.

I guess it could be pro, anyway, already emailed support and told them to end my membership and that I am going with DamoTalk.

:)

the only thing I find to be a problem with jpp mobile is the fact you can't edit posts......I find my phone invariably changes you're to you'really when I hit the post button......

the only thing I find to be a problem with jpp mobile is the fact you can't edit posts......I find my phone invariably changes you're to you'really when I hit the post button......

I hate my phone's spellchecker. Instead of simply fixing words that are misspelled, it plays percentages, and frequently changes less common words to more common words. For example, I posted a phrase with the word "thus," yesterday, and it changed it to the much more commonly used "this." Stupid POS...

Back