Does anybody like using Tapatalk or should I just let everybody use the mobile jpp?

Who likes Tapatalk?

• Total voters
Tapatalk is ok apart from not being able to start new threads.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

It is easy to start new threads in Tapatalk. There's a little plus sign, click it, add your thread. I've tested it three ways from Tuesday...

Tapatalk is ok apart from not being able to start new threads.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

It is easy to start new threads in Tapatalk. There's a little plus sign, click it, add your thread. I've tested it three ways from Tuesday...

Next time I'll screenshot it... Maybe make a tutorial for British Tech Wizards who can't figure it out.

Next time I'll screenshot it... Maybe make a tutorial for British Tech Wizards who can't figure it out.

Maybe you could do a screenshot showing how to be even more condescending?

I know how to start an effing thread thanks very much. However every time I tried in the past it would come back with an error message. I just tried again and it now works, so miracles do happen occasionally. I accept your apology in advance.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Last edited:
Mine wasn't working for a while. Tried it today and it appears to work

Wish I could thread ban from Tapatalk. Then it would be nirvana

One really nice thing about Tapatalk is it make it easy to switch socks

Mine wasn't working for a while. Tried it today and it appears to work

Wish I could thread ban from Tapatalk. Then it would be nirvana

One really nice thing about Tapatalk is it make it easy to switch socks
Tell that to Damocles he is being especially condescending just now. Maybe his bees died or he's suffering from kidney stones again?

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Says the guy who couldn't find the little plus sign without Damocles pointing it out.
Holy shit, I just told you that it didn't work before, every time I tried to use it I got an error message. Even ILA said the same thing but you're just going to brazen it out. I'd expect that from the others but I've always considered you to be cruel but fair.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

Last edited:
Ya'll are just lazy. I learned to type on a qwerty board with my thumbs a long time ago and can type that way on a cell phone almost as fast as I can with ten fingers on my desk top.

Holy shit, I just told you that it didn't work before, every time I tried to use it I got an error message. Even ILA said the same thing but you're just going to brazen it out. I'd expect that from the others but I've always considered you to be cruel but fair.

Sent from Lenovo K6 Note

LOL. As I said... Or maybe Brits can't handle awesome sarcasm bombs that make everybody else laugh.

LOL. As I said... Or maybe Brits can't handle awesome sarcasm bombs that make everybody else laugh.

All kidding aside, is there a reason we can now post new threads from Tapatalk again?

I wasn't working for a looooong time. And now it does again. I asked about it once but never got an answer. I just resigned myself to starting threads from the desktop version and using Tapatalk for everything else

Rather than trying to get a cheap laugh which has rebounded on you anyway.How about you try to explain why creating new threads wouldn't work for a long time and now does? Or of course you could just keep trying to take the piss and failing miserably.

Back