Does God Have Human Emotions?

Word games. If God can REGRET something it would then stand to reason he did not EXPECT it.

Unless you think God DESIGNED the world such that humans would become sinful so he could then punish them.

Not sure that's an improvement on your god concept. But then it seems pretty nebulous to you.
Not the same at all. If it's just "word games" you seen to have mastered the game. Words have meaning or used to until leftists got woke.

You want words to mean things they don't mean. Yeah you're a "first class" thinker alright

So God can't be surprised. That means he made the universe with plans to eternally punish a portion of his creation.

Got it.

Not sure I'd worship that concept but you do you.

So God can't be surprised. That means he made the universe with plans to eternally punish a portion of his creation.

Got it.

Not sure I'd worship that concept but you do you.
A creation that he made knowing he would have to eventually drown it. Before that, he made adam and eve... and the serpent which he knew would convince adam to eat the apple and bring widespread pain and suffering to his creation. At least until he came back and returned earth to its original garden of eden state. Of course God apparently didn't know when he was going to return to earth, even though he told his disciples he'd be back before they died.

Liar, liar... pants on fire.

A creation that he made knowing he would have to eventually drown it. Before that, he made adam and eve... and the serpent which he knew would convince adam to eat the apple and bring widespread pain and suffering to his creation.

That's a theological problem. No doubt about that.

When we are first introduced to the God of Abraham he most assuredly DOES have "human emotions". He seems taken by surprise when humanity fails to be perfect beings. He gets angry at his creation and kills all of them except a few select ones. He gets upset when humans try to build a tower to heaven and he destroys humanity's ability to communicate with each other.

Oh and don't get Him started on the Amalekites or any other "lesser people".

Thankfully God V2.0 in The NT is a lot nicer.

Too bad they are one and the same. It would make it so much easier if the Believers could selectively jettison those parts of God that are less than pleasant.
it's a fact theyre the same?

Don't forget Marcy One Nights.

When we are first introduced to the God of Abraham he most assuredly DOES have "human emotions". He seems taken by surprise when humanity fails to be perfect beings. He gets angry at his creation and kills all of them except a few select ones. He gets upset when humans try to build a tower to heaven and he destroys humanity's ability to communicate with each other.

Too bad they are one and the same. It would make it so much easier if the Believers could selectively jettison those parts of God that are less than pleasant.
Cherry picking fallacy.

Not the same at all. If it's just "word games" you seen to have mastered the game. Words have meaning or used to until leftists got woke.
The Leftist language looks like English, but has important differences:
In Leftist, words have no meaning or shifting meaning. You are correct that leftists love word games, trying to replace English with their language.

Well, if the Christians, Muslims and Jews have it right, we have Godlike emotions as we were made in his image.

So, if a god created folks, it seems logical that they may share some attributes like having the same emotions.... if the invisible man simply set the Big Bang into motion and didn't create folks and we are just a symptom of infection in the universe then... probably not.

No he can't.

You should dodge the rest of what I said. Good job
He was certainly surprised in the Garden when he couldn’t even find Adam or Eve on his own (no omniscience there) and learned they ate from the tree of knowledge.

Well, if the Christians, Muslims and Jews have it right, we have Godlike emotions as we were made in his image.

So, if a god created folks, it seems logical that they may share some attributes like having the same emotions.... if the invisible man simply set the Big Bang into motion and didn't create folks and we are just a symptom of infection in the universe then... probably not.
It’s called anthropomorphism.

If this god is the omniscient god Christians portray him as, he shouldn’t be caught off guard to be angry or surprised or regretful of anything.

You fuckers need to work harder on getting your theology straight.

God also is subject to negotiation and can change his mind. So much for the “unchanging” nature.

Jealousy? Yep. “Don’t have any other god but me” or I’ll smite your ass.

It’s called anthropomorphism.

If this god is the omniscient god Christians portray him as, he shouldn’t be caught off guard to be angry or surprised or regretful of anything.

You fuckers need to work harder on getting your theology straight.
Me? I am not a Christian by any measure, even one you make up.

God also is subject to negotiation and can change his mind. So much for the “unchanging” nature.

Jealousy? Yep. “Don’t have any other god but me” or I’ll smite your ass.
God=Love | Given: 1 John 4:16 (among others)
Love =/= Jealous| Given: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
God = Jealous| Given: Exodus 20:5, Exodus 34:14, Joshua 24:19-20, Deuteronomy 4:24, 2 Corinthians 11:2 (among others).

All three of these things cannot be true.... The transitive properties tell us that if God is Love he cannot also be Jealous, but according to the very Bible that tells us that this God is Love and that Love is not Jealous, God is Jealous.... Logic is not a property of religion, but this is a glaring inconsistency.

It's all an interpretation of man in an attempt to make sense of a frequently senseless world.
In other words, man creates god in his image.

I'll bet that seeing my other posts you would never expect this response from me.

Back