Does Obama have an advantage....

Don't you already refuse to answer questions around here?

Sometimes...it depends on the tone with which the question is asked.

You didn't lower yourself by hurling vulgarities or taunts, so your question deserves a response.

Someone who gives me his word and then goes back on it will have to worka little harder to get me to answer his question...and now thanks to Damo, I have a legitimate excuse if I don't feel like answering!

And saving or creating 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 jobs since taking office......what a guy.

My God, Derp.....having 99% of the media, all media, on your side is about all the advantage anyone could possibly want or need......
Its been 3+ years and its obvious Obama has no skills other than an out going and rather friendly personally.....hes on TV and using AF1 just about EVERY DAY since he was elected......you're branded a racist by the friendly media to speak out against him in any way......he has the entertainment liberals in his back pocket and that just solidifies
the fact that all exposure on network tv will be positive from Saturday kiddy shows to sitcoms to talk shows like the View or Ellen........

His advantages are too numerous to count.

Figures provided to FactCheck.org by the Air Force's 89th Airlift Wing show that Obama traveled less on Air Force One last year, and in his first two years, than President George W. Bush did.[1]. The statistics the 89th Airlift Wing provided ... that the president took 72 total "missions" and 177 total "sorties" in 2010. Missions are the number of trips the president took from Andrews Air Force Base and back, whereas sorties represent the number of individual flights in a mission.

So you're wrong. What else is new.

Figures provided to FactCheck.org by the Air Force's 89th Airlift Wing show that Obama traveled less on Air Force One last year, and in his first two years, than President George W. Bush did.[1]. The statistics the 89th Airlift Wing provided ... that the president took 72 total "missions" and 177 total "sorties" in 2010. Missions are the number of trips the president took from Andrews Air Force Base and back, whereas sorties represent the number of individual flights in a mission.

So you're wrong. What else is new.

well, for one thing, it's amazing that anyone considers the organization Obama used to work for to be an unbiased fact checker.....oh yeah, I know, they said they were so they must be.....

Really?!? Really?!
Yes!! Yes!!

My "mantra" is to tell people I won't answer their question because "I don't find it all that important"?
In so many words.

Well what a surprise, does anyone here NOT know this drill by now...
Anyone reading your posts sure do.

I'd ask you to cite some examples, but as everyone is WELL aware...you don't do "proof".

Indeed...you wouldn't be able to cite one instance of my using Damo's dismissive little retort before he first hurled it.
I didn't answer your question because I don't find it all that important.

:)

well, for one thing, it's amazing that anyone considers the organization Obama used to work for to be an unbiased fact checker.....oh yeah, I know, they said they were so they must be.....
The FACTS are from the Air Force. Of course I am sure you will argue that since Obama is ultimately their boss they must have lied as well. The fact is, the 172 number that was quoted is sorties and not over all trips. Even YOU should be sharp enough to figure that out.

The FACTS are from the Air Force. Of course I am sure you will argue that since Obama is ultimately their boss they must have lied as well. The fact is, the 172 number that was quoted is sorties and not over all trips. Even YOU should be sharp enough to figure that out.

did you notice they didn't provide any FACTS about Bush's sorties or trips?......

Back