Does the software for this BBS have the "reputation points" option?

I've seen you on other boards as TruthMatters and you have rarely, if ever, posted any substantial facts. Of course if you did it should be easy enough to prove by posting a link.

Everyone here already knows these sights.

You are so chicken shit you wont even tell anyone who you are at those other sites.

Everyone here already knows my other name is truthmatters and have seen my posts on other sites.

I post articles from the news just like here.

You and your cohorts then say things like "the GAO is biased" , "that ex officail is just a disgruntled employee","your a fucking fat, ugly, old , stinky, stupid, whorish, lesbian with a bad haircut" and think that somehow eliminates any of the facts posted.

Well, bad haircuts are a sign of poor information. I mean, look at the hair!

;)

Yeah I know but its all the way down my back and striaght as a board so its just silly to pay someone to trim the ends.

You would think they would say I was being fiscally conservative and not relying on others to take care of me.

Everyone here already knows these sights.

You are so chicken shit you wont even tell anyone who you are at those other sites.

Everyone here already knows my other name is truthmatters and have seen my posts on other sites.

I post articles from the news just like here.

You and your cohorts then say things like "the GAO is biased" , "that ex officail is just a disgruntled employee","your a fucking fat, ugly, old , stinky, stupid, whorish, lesbian with a bad haircut" and think that somehow eliminates any of the facts posted.

The Southern Man prefers to keep his identity separate from some other boards.
He has not blatantly insulted you here or anywhere else.

He is also still waiting for you to post substantial facts, or post a link where you have done so.

And he lost. Point to Desh.
You would be proud if your son ever became a Senator, let alone one who co-sponsored the Civil Rights Act and later became a Presidential Nominee for one of the major political parties.

It seems that his life was well spent.

Bob Dole graduated from my law school and spoke at my graduation. When he was done my dad said "If that Bob Dole had run for president he would be in office right now." The guy was funny and engaging and animated. I had never seen him before. As a side note, the dorks that selected our speaker selected Dole in the summer of 1996 because they really thought that he was going to be president. I had so much fun mocking them. When they nominated him as speaker they nominated him as Robert Dole, future president of America.

Yeah I know but its all the way down my back and striaght as a board so its just silly to pay someone to trim the ends.

You would think they would say I was being fiscally conservative and not relying on others to take care of me.

Or just a bad capitalist consumer.

Go pay someone cheapskate. You can't put a price on looking good.

Back