Donald Trump Campaign has Raised Over 200 Million Dollars in Just THREE Days Since

Earl

Donald Trump campaign has raised over $200 MILLION in just THREE days since guilty felony verdict, son Eric Trump claims​

By JON MICHAEL RAASCH, POLITICAL REPORTER IN WASHINGTON, D.C., FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 14:53 EDT, 2 June 2024 | UPDATED: 09:59 EDT, 3 June 2024

• The Donald Trump campaign has raised a staggering $200 million since the former president was found guilty of 34 felonies last Thursday, his son Eric Trump said Sunday.
Eric, who is married to The Republican National Committee (RNC) Co-Chair Lara Trump, said she told him the figure was comprised of over $70 million in small donor fundraising in the three days since his father was found guilty of 34 felonies related to falsifying business records.
'This might be a little inside information, but as I was leaving my house about 37 seconds ago, I asked my wife, what are we up to now?' Eric Trump told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on her show Sunday Morning Futures.

'And [Lara] said, just in terms of small dollar, we're well over $70 million. This is $21 donations, $43 donations, right, small dollar donations.'
The former president's son continued: 'If you add the large dollar donations to it, you're over $200 million.'

Last edited:
That’s pretty funny, first it being reported via the Daily Caller, but even more hysterical, “Eric says,” on Fox no less, doesn’t get anymore comical than that. Surprised Eric didn’t make it a trillion, maybe two, what’s the difference, the readers of the Daily Caller and viewers of Fox would have believed it

That’s pretty funny, first it being reported via the Daily Caller, but even more hysterical, “Eric says,” on Fox no less, doesn’t get anymore comical than that. Surprised Eric didn’t make it a trillion, maybe two, what’s the difference, the readers of the Daily Caller and viewers of Fox would have believed it
It’s the Daliy Mail not the Daily Caller, Anchovies.

With respect to receipts, the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act) requires reporting of all receipts.

Refute the post with a link, Anchovies.

I’ll wait.

Donald Trump campaign has raised over $200 MILLION in just THREE days since guilty felony verdict, son Eric Trump claims​

By JON MICHAEL RAASCH, POLITICAL REPORTER IN WASHINGTON, D.C., FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

• The Donald Trump campaign has raised a staggering $200 million since the former president was found guilty of 34 felonies last Thursday, his son Eric Trump said Sunday.
Eric, who is married to The Republican National Committee (RNC) Co-Chair Lara Trump, said she told him the figure was comprised of over $70 million in small donor fundraising in the three days since his father was found guilty of 34 felonies related to falsifying business records.
'This might be a little inside information, but as I was leaving my house about 37 seconds ago, I asked my wife, what are we up to now?' Eric Trump told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on her show Sunday Morning Futures.

'And [Lara] said, just in terms of small dollar, we're well over $70 million. This is $21 donations, $43 donations, right, small dollar donations.'
The former president's son continued: 'If you add the large dollar donations to it, you're over $200 million.'
So, based on this kind of cashflow, THE ECONOMY IS STRONG AFTER ALL HUH!

When people start throwing their money away, the economy is VERY STRONG!

So, based on this kind of cashflow, THE ECONOMY IS STRONG AFTER ALL HUH!

When people start throwing their money away, the economy is VERY STRONG!
Actually, it’s a demonstration of American patriotism, Gecko.

They are supporting a past president who was the victim of a rigged trial overseen by a Trump hating corrupt judge.

Check Biden’s approval rating on the economy.

Confidence in Biden Economic Stewardship Historically Low​

1717432324278.png
Gallup News
https://news.gallup.com › poll › confidence-biden-econ...

May 6, 2024 — Americans continue to lack confidence in key leaders' ability to do the right thing

Poor Gecko.

They are supporting a past president who was the victim of a rigged trial overseen by a Trump hating corrupt judge.

Confidence in Biden Economic Stewardship Historically Low

View attachment 26749
Gallup News

May 6, 2024 — Americans continue to lack confidence in key leaders' ability to do the right thing

Poor Gecko.
No Earl, you Trumpatrds are supporting a failed traitorous criminal president who has victimized Women and Minorities, Laborers, and defrauded Lending Institutions, Insurance Companies, construction companies, vendors, and laborers, through 6 Bankruptcies, And because of his Bank Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Tax Fraud, and Campaign Fraud, he has victimized the IRS, the Voting Commission, the State of New York, and The American Tax Payers

Trumptards are not American Patriots, as they are American Traitors, and only loyal to Donald Trump and his Minions that he has Corrupted our Legislative Branches and Supreme Court with.

Last edited:
No Earl, you Trumpatrds are supporting a failed president who has victimized Women and Minorities, Laborers, and defrauded Lending Institutions, Insurance Companies, the IRS, Voting Commission, and the State of New York.

Trumptards are not American Patriots, as they are American Traitors, and only loyal to Donald Trump and his Minions that he has Corrupted our Legislative Branches and Supreme Court with.
The rigged trial will be overturned, Gecko…6-3 or 5-4.

Can you say President Trump?

Poor Gecko.

No Earl, you Trumpatrds are supporting a failed president who has victimized Women and Minorities, Laborers, and defrauded Lending Institutions, Insurance Companies, the IRS, Voting Commission, and the State of New York.

Lending institutions LOVE Donald Trump. The IRS is cool with Donald Trump. Minorities are increasingly coming to Donald Trump. Donald Trump wants to protect women's Sports. The state of New York rigged the trial. People are leaving New York in droves. The FEC is cool with Donald Trump.

Libratards have corrupted the legal system to try and get Trump. It has only made him stronger. He is going to crush you traitors.

The rigged trial will be overturned, Gecko…6-3 or 5-4.

Can you say President Trump?

Poor Gecko.
No! I will never say President Trump.
He should have never been president. Had he not hid his crimes that he was just convicted of, from the American Voting Public, he would have never been elected.

Lending institutions LOVE Donald Trump. The IRS is cool with Donald Trump. Minorities are increasingly coming to Donald Trump. Donald Trump wants to protect women's Sports. The state of New York rigged the trial. People are leaving New York in droves. The FEC is cool with Donald Trump.

Libratards have corrupted the legal system to try and get Trump. It has only made him stronger. He is going to crush you traitors.
American Lending Institutions LOVE TRUMP SO MUCH, they have refused to lend to him for over 20 years now.

Save Women's Sports? I didn't realize they needed saving. BUt, TRUMP is solely responsible for corrupting the American Football League and drove them into Bankruptcy and non-existence!
:laugh:

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the MAGA morons.​

(Yeah, yeah, I know. I gotta credit H. L. Mencken for the idea.)

No! I will never say President Trump.
He should have never been president. Had he not hid his crimes that he was just convicted of, from the American Voting Public, he would have never been elected.
So you don't call Joe Biden pResident even though he had 51 intelligence official LIE and he LIED in order to become President.

Last edited:
American Lending Institutions LOVE TRUMP SO MUCH, they have refused to lend to him for over 20 years now.

Save Women's Sports? I didn't realize they needed saving. BUt, TRUMP is solely responsible for corrupting the American Football League and drove them into Bankruptcy and non-existence!
So now you are moving the goal posts. The bank that testified in the fraud trial said Trump made his payments on time and they made money and they would love to do business with him again. When men in dresses are starting to dominate in women's sports they need saving. Unless you want to watch a bunch of trans dudes in swimming suits. :barf:

Last edited:

In mid-February, Axos refinanced a $100 million Trump Tower mortgage due in September, a New York City Finance Department document shows.

:facepalm:

It’s the Daliy Mail not the Daily Caller, Anchovies.

With respect to receipts, the Federal Election Campaign Act (the Act) requires reporting of all receipts.

Refute the post with a link, Anchovies.

I’ll wait.
Oh, my bad, Trucker’s website, how could I forget, which makes it even comical, Tucker reporting something Eric said on Fox, and you believe it, doesn’t get any funnier

The reporting isn’t due to 7/30 (https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates...s/2024-reporting-dates/2024-quarterly-filers/), Eric ain’t citing anything official

And no one can refute that which has yet to be proven, well, except if one is inane enough to believe what Tucker says Eric said on Fox

NEXT

Oh, my bad, Trucker’s website, how could I forget, which makes it even comical, Tucker reporting something Eric said on Fox, and you believe it, doesn’t get any funnier

The reporting isn’t due to 7/30 (https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates...s/2024-reporting-dates/2024-quarterly-filers/), Eric ain’t citing anything official

And no one can refute that which has yet to be proven, well, except if one is inane enough to believe what Tucker says Eric said on Fox

NEXT
Tucker has not had an ownership stake in the Daily Caller in years.

Confidence in Biden Economic Stewardship Historically Low

View attachment 26749
Gallup News

Poor Gecko.
And it wasn’t that long ago that the wingers told us having a AM radio talk show was a sign of patriotism

MAGA has polluted the concept of patriotism so much that it is rapidly becoming a bumper sticker cliche

Back