Donald Trump Campaign has Raised Over 200 Million Dollars in Just THREE Days Since

Donald Trump Campaign has Raised Over 200 Million Dollars in Just THREE Days Since

Much if not most of which will go to his lawyers, creditors and plaintiffs.

trumpsuckers.jpg

Reactions: QP!
Awesome.

Lets hope you Magats keep giving until you bleed.

Give and give and give some more.

Trump jet, Trump legal bills, Melania's stylist, all need to be paid and every dollar cent to Trump or the RNC sees something like $0.60 or more directed to his personal issues and away from helping down ballot candidates win elections.

The RNC already starved of funds shut down most of their ground game offices in key areas.

Give you magats give. Lets get this to record high giving numbers.

Much if not most of which will go to his lawyers, creditors and plaintiffs.

trumpsuckers.jpg
Yup.

They even take donor money to pay Melania to speak, because ... of course they would.

That is seperate from the donors paying for Melania's stylist.

Give Magats, give until it hurts.

Donald Trump campaign has raised over $200 MILLION in just THREE days since guilty felony verdict, son Eric Trump claims​

By JON MICHAEL RAASCH, POLITICAL REPORTER IN WASHINGTON, D.C., FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 14:53 EDT, 2 June 2024 | UPDATED: 09:59 EDT, 3 June 2024

• The Donald Trump campaign has raised a staggering $200 million since the former president was found guilty of 34 felonies last Thursday, his son Eric Trump said Sunday.
Eric, who is married to The Republican National Committee (RNC) Co-Chair Lara Trump, said she told him the figure was comprised of over $70 million in small donor fundraising in the three days since his father was found guilty of 34 felonies related to falsifying business records.
'This might be a little inside information, but as I was leaving my house about 37 seconds ago, I asked my wife, what are we up to now?' Eric Trump told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on her show Sunday Morning Futures.

'And [Lara] said, just in terms of small dollar, we're well over $70 million. This is $21 donations, $43 donations, right, small dollar donations.'
The former president's son continued: 'If you add the large dollar donations to it, you're over $200 million.'
1717449881548.png

Donald Trump campaign has raised over $200 MILLION in just THREE days since guilty felony verdict, son Eric Trump claims​

By JON MICHAEL RAASCH, POLITICAL REPORTER IN WASHINGTON, D.C., FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

• The Donald Trump campaign has raised a staggering $200 million since the former president was found guilty of 34 felonies last Thursday, his son Eric Trump said Sunday.
Eric, who is married to The Republican National Committee (RNC) Co-Chair Lara Trump, said she told him the figure was comprised of over $70 million in small donor fundraising in the three days since his father was found guilty of 34 felonies related to falsifying business records.
'This might be a little inside information, but as I was leaving my house about 37 seconds ago, I asked my wife, what are we up to now?' Eric Trump told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on her show Sunday Morning Futures.

'And [Lara] said, just in terms of small dollar, we're well over $70 million. This is $21 donations, $43 donations, right, small dollar donations.'
The former president's son continued: 'If you add the large dollar donations to it, you're over $200 million.'
Ah, his son, Eric Trump, said. PRICELESS!

That’s not enough, bitch! Send more! Send ALL your money! Send it now! The Republic depends upon it!

In mid-February, Axos refinanced a $100 million Trump Tower mortgage due in September, a New York City Finance Department document shows.

:facepalm:
Axos is not a prime lender. However, they are huge contributors to the Trump campaign, and their largest shareholder, HANKEY is a Note-Lot Mobster in California, that preys on the low-income, and cannot stay out of trouble in California having to pay out millions in lawsuits every year. Hankey's note-lot conglomerate is just as much a corrupt business as the Trump organization.

And, the only reason why they are loaning Trump money to save his desperate and bankrupt crooked ass, is because they are risking it all on Trump becoming president again and ending all Bank Regulations by means of Executive Order. They own Trump's ass now. Trump is essentially Bankrupt having to rob Peter to pay Paul now, while seeking High-Risk and High-Interest loans from non-prime lenders to float his empire that is totally mortgaged, and to float Trump's Millionaire facade and Dog and Pony show!

And Good Luck Axos and Hankey Panky, as you will probably never see a cent of your money again as Donnie is just on the Brink of filing bankruptcy again for the 7th time now- and leavingall of his lenders on the hook for the loss Again, and Again, and Again, and Again, and Again, and Again, and AGAIN!

Read all about it here........And if it don't piss you off, YOU ARE NOT A DECENT HUMAN BEING!

Last edited:
So now you are moving the goal posts. The bank that testified in the fraud trial said Trump made his payments on time and they made money and they would love to do business with him again. When men in dresses are starting to dominate in women's sports they need saving. Unless you want to watch a bunch of trans dudes in swimming suits. :barf:
Trump is paying off his loans with your campaign donations Pal!

ANd I told you before, when the World Olympic Committee made a rule change and allowed Trannies to compete in Women's sporting events, they made another rule that prevents any athlete from any school or sporting franchise in the world, that does not allow Trannies to participate in their sporting events- will not be allowed to participate in the World Olympics.

And the only way, any country is going to change the minds of the Olympic Committee about this, is if your country and others start boycotting the World Olympic events.

So far, the US has not chosen to boycott the Olympics, and none of the schools are willing to let their athletes be banned from the Olympics so they are just having to play the game.

But, I say- and I have said it all along since the Olympic Committee first started allowing TRANNIES, and their fucking Ban Rule, Let's fucking BOYCOTT THE OLYMPICS!

Trump is paying off his loans with your campaign donations Pal!

ANd I told you before, when the World Olympic Committee made a rule change and allowed Trannies to compete in Women's sporting events, they made another rule that prevents any athlete from any school or sporting franchise in the world, that does not allow Trannies to participate in their sporting events- will not be allowed to participate in the World Olympics.

And the only way, any country is going to change the minds of the Olympic Committee about this, is if your country and others start boycotting the World Olympic events.

So far, the US has not chosen to boycott the Olympics, and none of the schools are willing to let their athletes be banned from the Olympics so they are just having to play the game.

But, I say- and I have said it all along since the Olympic Committee first started allowing TRANNIES, and their fucking Ban Rule, Let's fucking BOYCOTT THE OLYMPICS!

So you don't call Joe Biden pResident even though he had 51 intelligence official LIE and he LIED in order to become President.
You are so full of shit Earl, it is starting to run through your brain, and you are Brain Farting again!

You are a Monkey-see DONNIE SAY SOMETHING-Monkey SAY-THE SAME FUCKING SHIT kind of guy Earl!

What a loser! The corrupted leading the corrupted!

Never believe a liar like DOnald Trump- or you can land up in jail like where he is going now!

Next!

Last edited:
Awesome.

Trump jet, Trump legal bills, Melania's stylist, all need to be paid and every dollar cent to Trump or the RNC sees something like $0.60 or more directed to his personal issues and away from helping down ballot candidates win elections.

The RNC already starved of funds shut down most of their ground game offices in key areas.

Take a hike, pendejo.

No Earl, you Trumpatrds are supporting a failed traitorous criminal president who has victimized Women and Minorities, Laborers, and defrauded Lending Institutions, Insurance Companies, construction companies, vendors, and laborers, through 6 Bankruptcies, And because of his Bank Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Tax Fraud, and Campaign Fraud, he has victimized the IRS, the Voting Commission, the State of New York, and The American Tax Payers

Trumptards are not American Patriots, as they are American Traitors, and only loyal to Donald Trump and his Minions that he has Corrupted our Legislative Branches and Supreme Court with.
the American public prefers that "failed traitorous criminal president who has victimized Women and Minorities, Laborers, and defrauded Lending Institutions, Insurance Companies, construction companies, vendors, and laborers, through 6 Bankruptcies, And because of his Bank Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Tax Fraud, and Campaign Fraud, he has victimized the IRS, the Voting Commission, the State of New York, and The American Tax Payers"......over the mindless idiot the demmycrats have nominated.......guess it sucks to be in second place.......that is, assuming RFK doesn't beat Biden too......

Awesome.

QPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, derp, derp, derp, stop being stupid. Truth be told, you don't want Trump to get a nickle from donations because they help him in one way or another.

Gonna be a lotta tRumplings eating ramen noodles for a few months.

Back