Donald Trump Campaign has Raised Over 200 Million Dollars in Just THREE Days Since

No, it happened in the department store, remember? Just another one of Trump’s “grabbing pussy” events.
Oh like Trump said "they let you grab them on the pussy" So Carol let Trump grab her on the pussy. Now we know why she didn't cry rape. It was consensual.

That's ridiculous...

No, it didn't...that gal is a wackadoodle...
Well, girly, you Trumptards keep defending his “grabbing pussy” claim even though it was on tape.

You can argue with the judge on the credible evidence of his sexual assault on her. Rape apologists

Oh like Trump said "they let you grab them on the pussy" So Carol let Trump grab he on the pussy. Now we know why she didn't cry rape. It was consensual.
Nope, she sure didn’t. And the legal record says she didn’t. What was it to the tune of? I forget. A half billion dollars?

Well, girly, you Trumptards keep defending his “grabbing pussy” claim even though it was on tape.

You can argue with the judge on the credible evidence of his sexual assault on her. Rape apologists
So no one has ever let you grab their pussy before. Sad.

Trump: ...And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Last edited:

Wackadoodle accuser...
Indeed her pussy cat is named Vagina :truestory:
I don't doubt that at all...and what she's written...complete nut job who hates men....

Half a billion......????? That is another lie. :laugh:
That was a question mark, illiterate fuck. Get it?

But I looked it up. It was about $83 million to her.

The $450 million (you know, about half a billion), was the tax fraud case.

It’s difficult to keep up with all of Trump’s criminal liabilities!

So no one has ever let you grab their pussy before. Sad.

Trump: ...And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."
Well, he certainly grabbed her pussy. Against her will. That cost him $83 million in addition to the other $5 million.

Now, THAT’S expensive pussy grabbing!

Back