Donald Trump Campaign has Raised Over 200 Million Dollars in Just THREE Days Since

The Supreme Court has not yet ruled on the corrupt NY trial and no court has ruled that Trump is a rapist.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards E. Jean ...

View attachment 26772
AP News
https://apnews.com › article

May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

So much for the Naked Cocaine Hunter’s lies.
Yeah, merely a sexual abuser. That makes everything OK.

tumblr_6758e06a5ddd5159afff2c0298705d7f_bde432bd_540-jpg.1578107

Trump, Trump, Trump!
B-B-B-But Hunter Biden! Hunter Biden! D-D-D-Hunter Biden!

Being able for me to point out your idiocy, malevolence, and over-the-top hypocrisy is just too easy for me EARL.

I feel guilty for it in a way, like I am trying to park in a handicapped parking place when I can walk just fine, or something!

Because of you being such a Mentally, Morally, and Unethically Handicapped person and all!

But thanks for setting yourself up to be the BUTT-END of my advantage over idiots like you!

Last edited:
The rigged trial will be overturned, Gecko…6-3 or 5-4.

Can you say President Trump?

Poor Gecko.
Care to bet on that?

It will not be overturned before November because the court is on its summer recess and the next session doesn't start until October. Trump can't appeal until he is sentenced in July. The court would have to agree to take the appeal and then the parties would have to submit written arguments before the court hears the case. Written arguments will likely take at least a month. Then the decision usually is at least 2 - 3 months after the case is heard because the court has to write the decisions, modify them to get justices to agree to support them and then finally release the decision.

Back