Donald Trump Humiliates Oprah With Receipts

volsrock1

Verified User
When Oprah Winfrey endorsed Barack Obama in 2008, it was a big deal. Today, the Democratic Party is trying to turn Kamala Harris into Obama 2.0, and naturally, the party thought it was a good idea to un-retire Oprah the billionaire from irrelevancy to give a speech at the Democratic National Convention and gush about the most unpopular vice president in history.

Naturally, Trump had an epic response to Oprah's DNC speech endorsing Harris. He shared a handwritten letter to him from Oprah, dated Jan. 11, 2000.

Donald, I received the book excerpt. I have to tell you, your comments made me a little weepy. It's one thing to say and live a life of integrity—still another to have people like yourself notice.
Thank you,

Oprah
Too bad we're not running for office. What a team!

When Oprah Winfrey endorsed Barack Obama in 2008, it was a big deal. Today, the Democratic Party is trying to turn Kamala Harris into Obama 2.0, and naturally, the party thought it was a good idea to un-retire Oprah the billionaire from irrelevancy to give a speech at the Democratic National Convention and gush about the most unpopular vice president in history.

Naturally, Trump had an epic response to Oprah's DNC speech endorsing Harris. He shared a handwritten letter to him from Oprah, dated Jan. 11, 2000.

The leftie memory is short, but the internet is forever.

Like Harris except for his added features of criminality, extreme selfishness, ignorance, things like that.
Oh you think the Kamal is smart and cares about others huh? I wonder why such a fine example of leftist ideology couldn't get even one delegate when she ran for president but now you mongrels would eat pound of her shit if you thought it would help get her elected. STFU

The left says he was/is a racist his whole life.. guess Oprah didnt think so
Remember leftists only say whats politically expedient in the moment. When they inevitably contradict themselves, and they always do, they'll just say it never happened as if we were unconscious the whole time

Oh you think the Kamal is smart and cares about others huh? I wonder why such a fine example of leftist ideology couldn't get even one delegate when she ran for president but now you mongrels would eat pound of her shit if you thought it would help get her elected. STFU
Oh, Yakuda...you are taking all this too hard.

Never let 'em see you sweat.

Remember.

You assholes just don't have the brains to disguise your anguish.

Back