Donald Trump Humiliates Oprah With Receipts

Oh, Yakuda...you are taking all this too hard.

Never let 'em see you sweat.

Remember.

You assholes just don't have the brains to disguise your anguish.
I find it amusing when you leftists try to insult our intelligence. You have no clue what you are suggesting....

Trump is transactional, he doesn’t mind people as long as they love him or can do something for him.

Oprah is not a good judge of character in some instances, she gave us Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil!

Oh, Yakuda...you are taking all this too hard.

Never let 'em see you sweat.

Remember.

You assholes just don't have the brains to disguise your anguish.
I don't think I have even seen you use facts to refute the arguments of the right. You just use angry old nursing home patient rants.:laugh:

Trump is transactional, he doesn’t mind people as long as they love him or can do something for him.

Oprah is not a good judge of character in some instances, she gave us Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil!
Only in "some" instances? Her judgement seems to come and go does it?

I find it amusing when you leftists try to insult our intelligence. You have no clue what you are suggesting....
That is what you think, RB. That I have no clue about what I am suggesting.

Allow me to explain to you what I am suggesting:

When we leftists insult the intelligence of the MAGA morons (there is no "try" about it)...we mean to tell the MAGA morons that they do not have enough intelligence to come in from the cold. I do not speak for all leftists, but I think the MAGA morons are among the least intelligent political adherents since the morons who decided that Hitler would Make Germany Great Again.

They are, in my opinion, pitifully stupid people...with as little ethical and moral direction as the ethically and morally challenged ignoramus for whom they advocate. Puppets...with so little concern for their country and its standards that they would allow him to shit on them.

Trump and his advocates disgust me...and that is what I am suggesting.

I could go one, but I suspect you see that I have a lot more than just a clue about what I am suggesting.

I don't think I have even seen you use facts to refute the arguments of the right. You just use angry old nursing home patient rants.:laugh:
The "arguments of the right" are not worth any more time and effort than simply telling you all to go fuck yourselves.

And for the record, I am laughing too hard at you jerks to ever truly be considered angry by anyone with a functioning brain.

You think that, though.

Hummm!

Back