Donald Trump Humiliates Oprah With Receipts

When Oprah Winfrey endorsed Barack Obama in 2008, it was a big deal. Today, the Democratic Party is trying to turn Kamala Harris into Obama 2.0, and naturally, the party thought it was a good idea to un-retire Oprah the billionaire from irrelevancy to give a speech at the Democratic National Convention and gush about the most unpopular vice president in history.
Naturally, Trump had an epic response to Oprah's DNC speech endorsing Harris. He shared a handwritten letter to him from Oprah, dated Jan. 11, 2000.

:lolup: A 24 year old letter?
I think opinions can change over 24 year years. :laugh:

That is what you think, RB. That I have no clue about what I am suggesting.

Allow me to explain to you what I am suggesting:

When we leftists insult the intelligence of the MAGA morons (there is no "try" about it)...we mean to tell the MAGA morons that they do not have enough intelligence to come in from the cold. I do not speak for all leftists, but I think the MAGA morons are among the least intelligent political adherents since the morons who decided that Hitler would Make Germany Great Again.

They are, in my opinion, pitifully stupid people...with as little ethical and moral direction as the ethically and morally challenged ignoramus for whom they advocate. Puppets...with so little concern for their country and its standards that they would allow him to shit on them.

Trump and his advocates disgust me...and that is what I am suggesting.

I could go one, but I suspect you see that I have a lot more than just a clue about what I am suggesting.
Well said. They do not deserve what this country offers them. Their arrogant ignorance is an assault on the senses. They are stupid, but worse, they are lazy and cruel, They support a rapist, a con man, a thief a vile character who did-gusts anyone with a modicum of intelligence. He disparages women, the military, immigrants, lgbtq people. He laughs at people being fired by a rich asshole. He obsesses over crowd size and ratings. He has never, in his life done something for another human being. Human pond scum. They are uninformed about even the basics of issues. They will go the way of nazi sympathizers; shunned and derided. It can’t happen fast enough.

Well said. They do not deserve what this country offers them. Their arrogant ignorance is an assault on the senses. They are stupid, but worse, they are lazy and cruel, They support a rapist, a con man, a thief a vile character who did-gusts anyone with a modicum of intelligence. He disparages women, the military, immigrants, lgbtq people. He laughs at people being fired by a rich asshole. He obsesses over crowd size and ratings. He has never, in his life done something for another human being. Human pond scum. They are uninformed about even the basics of issues. They will go the way of nazi sympathizers; shunned and derided. It can’t happen fast enough.
Thanks, Concart.

Now that was well said!

When Oprah Winfrey endorsed Barack Obama in 2008, it was a big deal. Today, the Democratic Party is trying to turn Kamala Harris into Obama 2.0, and naturally, the party thought it was a good idea to un-retire Oprah the billionaire from irrelevancy to give a speech at the Democratic National Convention and gush about the most unpopular vice president in history.

Naturally, Trump had an epic response to Oprah's DNC speech endorsing Harris. He shared a handwritten letter to him from Oprah, dated Jan. 11, 2000.

Yeah, 25 years ago it was only New Yorkers who knew what a corrupt p.o.s. trump was... and still is.

How long are you going to keep lying that Harris is the most unpopular veep IN HISTORY?

pjmedia :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Plus Trump was a NYC socialite wanna-be, a Democrat who supported abortion rights, and a wealthy media whore. He wasn't political then, so why wouldn't another media personality schmooze with him, and vice versa?
Good point. 24 years ago, all I knew about Trump was that he was a self-promoting businessman with an ego. A lot of businessmen have egos. Someone wrote that only New Yorkers really knew was a sleazebag Trump really was.

Good point. 24 years ago, all I knew about Trump was that he was a self-promoting businessman with an ego. A lot of businessmen have egos. Someone wrote that only New Yorkers really knew was a sleazebag Trump really was.
Yep. I had him lumped in with the boring fake celebrities and gossip targets I saw on the covers of those National Enquirer-type rag-mags I saw in check-out counter aisles. Turned out to be wise beyond my years.

Dude, 24 years ago tRump was a Democrat.

Is that really the best you kids can do?

Possibly, unlike everybody calling Harris unfit for office four months ago...
Who? Not everybody pal., Not the point though. This is supposedly some big GOTCHA!!!!! It isn’t. Maybe you should check the thread you’re posting in beforehand. You’ll look less silly.

Back