Donald Trump Is Now the Weaker Candidate there is panic among Maga republican

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Donald Trump Is Now the Weaker Candidate there is panic among Maga republican​

Beating the former president isn’t hard—if you have a nominee who can press the case against him. It is tempting, when you look back at the raucous, joyous scenes from last week’s Republican National Convention, to assume that Donald Trump is stronger than ever. This is not the case. Read more

kamala-harris.gif

Media says, wear a green hat today.
You are correct. These idiots got sucked in so fast its laughable. Next they will be building a shrine to the media. Talk about Stockholm syndrome! :laugh:

Yet another reason why I simply just laugh at them.

:magagrin:

Oh ignore you? Alright.
You arent very good at this are you , comes from being middling IQ and trying to spar with those who are several clicks above you in the mental horsepower arena. No wonder you couldnt sell any cars. The world is FULL of failed sales people, least you have company at the bottom anyway! :laugh:

You arent very good at this are you , comes from being middling IQ and trying to spar with those who are several clicks above you in the mental horsepower arena. No wonder you couldnt sell any cars. The world is FULL of failed sales people, least you have company at the bottom anyway! :laugh:
Oh you want me to ignore you so you can say idiotic shit and not be called out on it. Got it, but it won't fly with me lil trumper.

Back