Donald Trump Is Now the Weaker Candidate there is panic among Maga republican

Oh you want me to ignore you so you can say idiotic shit and not be called out on it. Got it, but it won't fly with me lil trumper.
Yeah ok..... :rolleyes:

So easily triggered like all little snowflakes. Yet one more reason why I just point and LAUGH.

:yayaseesathreadban:

And another thing........PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN! Coffee is FOR CLOSERS!

Your tears are delicious!
Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm.... :rolleyes:

Yet another canned generic response. Same reason you cant sell,....cant think on your feet fast enuff so you go retard generic. Like I say,....middling IQ. You need to get out of the business,....you'll starve.

uh huh. I'd buy stock in magat tears before November if I was you..
When do you close? Quick,....whats the answer? Ahhhh screw it,...your too dumb anyway. I'll just tell you,....the answer is ALWAYS the same.....the answer is NOW,...RIGHT NOW.

At this point it is now a close election, Harris closed the gap, the MAGA’s giddiness has ended, close race here on in

What is comical is that the same lame MAGA memes they’ve been using since 2016 predictably appear ever time MAGA hears something they don’t like, eight years later you’d think they’d find new GIF’s, Heston has been dead for over a decade now

Donald Trump Is Now the Weaker Candidate there is panic among Maga republican​

Beating the former president isn’t hard—if you have a nominee who can press the case against him. It is tempting, when you look back at the raucous, joyous scenes from last week’s Republican National Convention, to assume that Donald Trump is stronger than ever. This is not the case. Read more

kamala-harris.gif
trump was always the weaker candidate. Biden beats him on every single issue, but Joe offered an absolutely horrible visual. He made trump, who is old and senile and only with 2 hours of hair/makeup every day look like the more vibrant candidate.

Now trump looks like the wrinkled, mumbling old man that he is.

Sadly, that's what politics is about. Never mind that trump's entire platform entails him golfing at his courses at the cost to the taxpayer in the countless millions of dollars. He doesn't understand foreign/domestic policy. He doesn't even know anything about his cabinet/judicial appointments. He leaves that to the hardest Right leaning Nazis he can find.

And that doesn't even address the fact that he cannot be trusted with the nation's secrets. He'll sell them to the highest bidder.

It should have been a slam dunk for Biden, but the world can rest easier now that he stepped away and left it up to Harris to carry the ball over the goal line.

We can see this even on the forum. That stone person having the biggest freakout I've seen thus far.
Oh yes, the panic is palpable and delicious! They are SOOOO afraid that having a female candidate who is also a person of color is going to drive (D) voters to the polls -- especially women and -- wait for it! -- people of color. Ermagawd it'll be Obama all over again! Eight years of calm, rationality, scandal-free, respected by the rest of the world, peaceful, successful, prosperous years. Imagine the horror!

Oh yes, the panic is palpable and delicious! They are SOOOO afraid that having a female candidate who is also a person of color is going to drive (D) voters to the polls -- especially women and -- wait for it! -- people of color. Ermagawd it'll be Obama all over again! Eight years of calm, rationality, scandal-free, respected by the rest of the world, peaceful, successful, prosperous years. Imagine the horror!
Judge Cannon cannot protect trump from the truth. He stole top secret documents, and more than likely sold many of them. Nobody has been able to figure out why Jarod got $2 billion from Saudi Arabia yet.

She might have postponed the trial(s) until after he loses in November, but on the campaign trail the Mar A Shithole pics are fair game.

trump was always the weaker candidate. Biden beats him on every single issue, but Joe offered an absolutely horrible visual. He made trump, who is old and senile and only with 2 hours of hair/makeup every day look like the more vibrant candidate.

Now trump looks like the wrinkled, mumbling old man that he is.

Sadly, that's what politics is about. Never mind that trump's entire platform entails him golfing at his courses at the cost to the taxpayer in the countless millions of dollars. He doesn't understand foreign/domestic policy. He doesn't even know anything about his cabinet/judicial appointments. He leaves that to the hardest Right leaning Nazis he can find.

And that doesn't even address the fact that he cannot be trusted with the nation's secrets. He'll sell them to the highest bidder.

It should have been a slam dunk for Biden, but the world can rest easier now that he stepped away and left it up to Harris to carry the ball over the goal line.
To me one of Trump's biggest flaws is his overriding ego, his pathological need for praise, attention, acclaim. He is susceptible in the extreme to flattery and apparently has no ability to discern if a flattering toadie is actually also competent at their job, or just blowing smoke. Even worse, he attracts power-seeking sociopaths like Bannon, Guiliani, Flynn. They can play Trump like a puppet to their own ends, because their flattery feeds his self-esteem.

To me one of Trump's biggest flaws is his overriding ego, his pathological need for praise, attention, acclaim. He is susceptible in the extreme to flattery and apparently has no ability to discern if a flattering toadie is actually also competent at their job, or just blowing smoke. Even worse, he attracts power-seeking sociopaths like Bannon, Guiliani, Flynn. They can play Trump like a puppet to their own ends, because their flattery feeds his self-esteem.
Worse yet, our enemies abroad do it too. It's the worst kept secret among our allies too.

Judge Cannon cannot protect trump from the truth. He stole top secret documents, and more than likely sold many of them. Nobody has been able to figure out why Jarod got $2 billion from Saudi Arabia yet.

She might have postponed the trial(s) until after he loses in November, but on the campaign trail the Mar A Shithole pics are fair game.
I expect that the DOJ is just waiting for the outcome of the election to file more charges on the stolen (and as you said, likely sold) classified materials.

I expect that the DOJ is just waiting for the outcome of the election to file more charges on the stolen (and as you said, likely sold) classified materials.

Cannon's latest folly is before the 11th circuit. I'm sure you are correct, though. At this point, the facts of the cases are more important than outcome of a trial.
And the facts are damning.

Back