Don't let Democrats Ban your Guns, Ban Democrats..........

Yeah, even kamala said she owns a gun that was totally rejected right after the cackler's statement.
Wish some one would have asked her what model she owns and some other questions that would root her out as the lying cunt that she is.

But of course no one did.

It would have been like when Vivek asked the war mongers which areas of Ukraine they are most concerned about.

Trump should have but he's a shitty debater.

Of course you're from that shit hole
Yeah, I'm only living in the shithole state of Taxachusetts because most of my extended family live here as well.--Taxachu being the 2nd most radical leftist state right behind the failed state of kalifornicator. Did you see down at Nantucket where two or three kamala illegals raped 14 y old girls? One of them raped a girl earlier and was let out of jail, only to rape again. We just got to thank kamala for that.

Yeah, I'm only living in the shithole state of Taxachusetts because most of my extended family live here as well.--Taxachu being the 2nd most radical leftist state right behind the failed state of kalifornicator. Did you see down at Nantucket where two or three kamala illegals raped 14 y old girls? One of them raped a girl earlier and was let out of jail, only to rape again. We just got to thank kamala for that.
And they know you are mentally ill

Not enough of you to make a stand so you better think before you get too chesty as a group.

For Black and Latino gun owners, being armed "evens the playing field" :)

Black People Are The Fastest-Growing Group Of Gun Owners In The U.S.​

Last edited:

You are too fucking stupid to know that black people will not be your friend in the end.

They want the same thing all decent Americans do.

You are not a decent American so you're clueless.

My youngest boy lives in North Adams and works in Vermont. Not exactly a bastion of liberalism up there.

With all the illegals pouring in, that's a very wise decision.

Back