Don't let Democrats Ban your Guns, Ban Democrats..........

View attachment 32017

But now we have this idiot Kamala saying that we should enter the homes of gun owners to see if the guns are in a safe place. Wow,
America really does need to ban Democrats from having any say in our government or in the lives of our people.

JUefkRg.jpg

What a dipshit you are. Fucking clueless. Someone knocked up that beast, where is he?
LOL, these anti gun nuts on the left are so clueless and so dumb. These illegals are raping, killing
young women all across the nation, and yet they continue to put blinders on when it comes to
the utter destruction these criminals are doing to our communities all across the nation.

LOL, these anti gun nuts on the left are so clueless and so dumb. These illegals are raping, killing
young women all across the nation, and yet they continue to put blinders on when it comes to
the utter destruction these criminals are doing to our communities all across the nation.
It's been a plan of the left for 20+ years now.. All those "anchor babies" are now old enough to vote....and they do...democrat.
They waited until the "greatest generation" is all but gone. Knowing even in their senior years, that generation would never let
them do to the country they fought so hard for be taken over by the lunatic America despising leftists.

It's been a plan of the left for 20+ years now.. All those "anchor babies" are now old enough to vote....and they do...democrat.
They waited until the "greatest generation" is all but gone. Knowing even in their senior years, that generation would never let
them do to the country they fought so hard for be taken over by the lunatic America despising leftists.
Everyone with a viable brain knew that biden and kamala's open border policy was meant for those illegals to
eventually vote on the dummycrat ticket, so that's why they've encouraged illegals to come across our border.
There are a few places where these illegals are already voting. Add to that we see that kamala wants prion inmates
to have the right to vote.

For Black and Latino gun owners, being armed "evens the playing field" :)

Black People Are The Fastest-Growing Group Of Gun Owners In The U.S.​

nothing wrong with law abiding citizens legally owning guns........makes them safer just like it makes all of us safer......

Everyone with a viable brain knew that biden and kamala's open border policy was meant for those illegals to
eventually vote on the dummycrat ticket, so that's why they've encouraged illegals to come across our border.
There are a few places where these illegals are already voting. Add to that we see that kamala wants prion inmates
to have the right to vote.
Illegals are voting in large democrat controlled sanctuary cities, as they are given driver's licenses and
that is all that's needed to register to vote. You'd be amazed how many over-the-road drivers from these
sanctuary cities (mostly from Commiefornia) can't even speak English.

I believe once all fines and prison terms are completed in a timely manner, they should be allowed to vote.
I also believe non-violent felons should be given back their firearms rights after completing their sentences.
Screw up again, (and if it's a first time violent or perverse crime) they should lose those rights indefinitely.

What a dipshit you are. Fucking clueless. Someone knocked up that beast, where is he?

It's folks like you that really make it super hard NOT to compare MAGA to the Nazis. So Mexican women are "beasts" and Mexican men are murder/rapist/terrorists. When Trump gets elected are you going to volunteer to help set up the camps?

It's folks like you that really make it super hard NOT to compare MAGA to the Nazis. So Mexican women are "beasts" and Mexican men are murder/rapist/terrorists. When Trump gets elected are you going to volunteer to help set up the camps?
Would you fuck that?

Never mind I know the answer :laugh:

Unlike you I am not looking around the planet and seeing anything that is even remotely female and asking myself if I'd fuck it.

You appear to be a single issue voter. "Will I fuck it?"
Ok here's the skinny whether you like it or not. Most men of normal testosterone levels ask themselves that question every single time they encounter a female. Men have not fundamentally changed since the dawn of time.

Those that claim they don't are lying or soy.

Ok here's the skinny whether you like it or not. Most men of normal testosterone levels ask themselves that question every single time they encounter a female. Men have not fundamentally changed since the dawn of time.

Those that claim they don't are lying or soy.

I'm glad you have a focus for your life. I'm sure the women of earth want to know if they make your cut.

Is this from your Tinder profile?
pants

You are pro shooting people to get your right wing dictator back in office.
Nope just saying when Trump wins and you crybaby bitches want to tear shit down you better think twice this time.

Rittenhouse set the tone and people are sick of you. Enough has become enough.

Back