Don't make me add a rule...

It is used to either troll, evade thread bans, or to post scurrilous gossip and insults the author is too cowardly to post under their normal handle

Explain. So anyone can make a sock and call it "The Anonymous"? Or is it an existing account that anyone can log into? Does it always have the same profile pic? What's the purpose? Why not just make a new sock if that's your thing?

Explain. So anyone can make a sock and call it "The Anonymous"? Or is it an existing account that anyone can log into? Does it always have the same profile pic? What's the purpose? Why not just make a new sock if that's your thing?

It's a Feature of the Forum. Anyone can use it.

It's probably better that way. (I could see you going nuts with this)
Do you remember Two accounts...exact same name...so when one got banned, didn't skip a beat...or lie...
We just put one on ignore...that's how we told them apart;)

Do you remember Two accounts...exact same name...so when one got banned, didn't skip a beat...or lie...

Yes.
Yes TOP.
The Memories come flooding back.
Praise be to Jesus access to The Anonymous is limited.

I am the wrong person to ask. I never had the inclination or interest to learn how to use the Anonymous handle. But I understand it is a feature anyone can use.

As for me, anything I have to say I am perfectly fine saying it with my one and only handle.

It's just for fun. That's why it is in the non-political portion of the board.

Do NOT under ANY circumstances give Owl access to The Anonymous. You have no idea, ... NO IDEA what harm could befall the Forum if this were to happen.

Sure thing, TOPICWAQ,*Keisha M. Ash, Ann Peirce, TNT, The New Top, Charlotte*Sweb, Maurice, Steve, Tropical Lady, Amazing Grace, Lisa Izsodense, Mary, Robynne, Mary Ronayne, Lana Lou, Sean M., Lilly W., Saul A. Boutmee, Keisha Mei Ash, PersianQueen, Moana, Battyfemlibchic etc. etc. etc. :laugh:

If he was trolling cons instead of libs you'd be cheering him.

Yep! Jack's thing about socks and The Anonymous account thingie is esp. amusing given that on our old forum, he had at least 15 socks going AT THE SAME TIME. Some were lefties, some were righties, and they were all assholes. :laugh:

Back