Donut Shop Worker Refuses to Be on Camera with JD Vance During Campaign Stop

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Seconds later, the employee tells Vance she doesn't want to be on camera.

"I don't want to be on film," the employee says twice.

Vance obliges and asks the camera crews to cut the individual out. Then, in an effort to make small talk Vance lets the employee know who he is and what he's doing there.

"I'm JD Vance I'm running for vice president," Vance said. "Good to see you."

The employee sounds unmoved and replies with "okay" and waits for him to begin his order.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stupid as he may be,
Vance still wouldn't walk into MY regular donut shop
without substantial Secret Service protection.
NN, not trying to derail the thread but was curious your thoughts here.

I read in Walz's speech he was calling out Vance for not being a true Midwesterner and said something along the lines of "there were 24 people in my graduating class and none went to Yale".

To be clear, I'm asking this as a discussion - not how anyone will or should vote. You're a big fan of saying you like/support elites. In 2024, doesn't it seem ironic for a leading Democrat to call out a guy from Vance's background for being elite? Reading that felt like an alternative universe type deal.

NN, not trying to derail the thread but was curious your thoughts here.

I read in Walz's speech he was calling out Vance for not being a true Midwesterner and said something along the lines of "there were 24 people in my graduating class and none went to Yale".

To be clear, I'm asking this as a discussion - not how anyone will or should vote. You're a big fan of saying you like/support elites. In 2024, doesn't it seem ironic for a leading Democrat to call out a guy from Vance's background for being elite? Reading that felt like an alternative universe type deal.
You make a very good point, C.
It makes the case for not generalizing too much.

Idiots like Vance, Cruz, Hawley and others have diplomas from outstanding schools ,
schools that I highly respect,
despite all needing to be institutionalized as individual people.

Walz was an outstanding choice because he is the total opposite from me.
He's not a big city guy.
He likes flannel shirts. not expensive Italian tasseled loafers.
He was a Middle American teacher, a football coach, and wasn't DRAFTED into the military.
He changes his own flat tires.
He probably even goes to church.

He looks just like the kind of goobers of whom I make fun, not always justly.

But guess what?
He's a great guy.
He's devoted to service.
He believes in the same role of government that I do.

He forced me to open my eyes when it's not my inclination to do so.

And now, he'll help make middle-Americans realize that you can look like "Joe Sixpack,"
be the kind of guy that they would like,
only now realize that somebody like that can have an open mind for modern, progressive thought.

Walz was a brilliant choice for Harris because Ms. Harris is a lot smarter than I am,
and even at my age, with nearly eight decades on my odometer,
she's able to show me things.

Vance obliges and asks the camera crews to cut the individual out. Then, in an effort to make small talk Vance lets the employee know who he is and what he's doing there.

The employee sounds unmoved and replies with "okay" and waits for him to begin his order.

BREAKING NEWS from a small minded twit. You and the receptionist at a call center dating now?

jd-really-likes-donuts-v0-j92zusa1dfkd1.jpeg

Lucky JD the worker probably smelled like stupidity and BO. The leftist cologne

Back