Drugs dont kill people, people kill themselves

Jarod

Contributor
If assault rifles are going to be legal....

Why should herion be illegal? Herion addicts usually only kill themselves, right?

Crack should be legal, right?
Meth should be legal, right?

Why should herion be illegal? Herion addicts usually only kill themselves, right?

All drug addicts turn to violent crime to support their habits.

The vast majority if gun owners do not commit crimes.
Less than 1% ever do.

Imagine you hired THIS lawyer for a very serious problem, very complicated, your life savings at stake, your very life and freedom at risk......

and he said this to you.......:palm::help::guninmouth:.

Jarod fails.

the black market that results from prohibition tends to bring the criminal element into the equation. The high price and unsafe dosing are symptoms of the black market, not the drugs. Safe adminstration of the drugs could be achieved and the price could be lowered enough that most addicts would not be turning to crime to support their habit.

Go back to drawing board

Also, Jarod, you're making an argument of false equivalency.

Do you think he even has some inkling of what false equivalency is....

Thingy does it all the time and then accuses others of doing it in the same post....lol....its quite entertaining ....

You'll get over it....its only your immaturity taking over what would be sane, logical reasoning for the good of society........

Immaturity? I opposed drug legalization when I turned 18 and started voting. Of course, I was a much more mature poster back then, but I'd like to think that I'm an overall more mature person than I was...

Immaturity? I opposed drug legalization when I turned 18 and started voting. Of course, I was a much more mature poster back then, but I'd like to think that I'm an overall more mature person than I was...

Bravo (the retard) is trying to imply that HE is mature and knows what is good for society (yeah Bravo prohibition works great :palm: ).

I do agree the drugs should be decriminalized. They are not designed to kill people however, they are designed to hook people and keep them as live users for as long as possable.

All drug addicts turn to violent crime to support their habits.

The vast majority if gun owners do not commit crimes.
Less than 1% ever do.

I know many drug addicts who have not and will not turn to violent crime to support their habits. That is simply a very ignorant statement.

I know many drug addicts who have not and will not turn to violent crime to support their habits. That is simply a very ignorant statement.
You clearly hang out with the wrong people.
The vast majority of violent crime, property crime and street crime is drug related in MA.

A cocaine addict will turn to crime to feed their habit, hence the crack whore phenomenon.

You know many drug addicts!!??!!??
Are you a junkie?
That would explain your false equivalence.
In an acute confusion state as a result of drug intoxication.

Back