Drugs dont kill people, people kill themselves

You clearly hang out with the wrong people.
The vast majority of violent crime, property crime and street crime is drug related in MA.

A cocaine addict will turn to crime to feed their habit, hence the crack whore phenomenon.

You know many drug addicts!!??!!??
Are you a junkie?
That would explain your false equivalence.
In an acute confusion state as a result of drug intoxication.

Are you an idiot? I think so.

You clearly hang out with the wrong people.
The vast majority of violent crime, property crime and street crime is drug related in MA.

A cocaine addict will turn to crime to feed their habit, hence the crack whore phenomenon.

You know many drug addicts!!??!!??
Are you a junkie?
That would explain your false equivalence.
In an acute confusion state as a result of drug intoxication.

I agree that much of crime is a result of drugs, it does not follow however that all drug addicts turn to violent crime.

Much of crime isnt caused by drugs. Its caused by poverty.
I should change my statement, most of crime is associated with drugs. At least thats what I observed in my time as a prosecutor.

Most of crime is also associated with Poverty, although I would say more crime is associated with drugs than poverty.

I saw plenty of wealthy people commit crimes relating to drugs. I never saw wealthy people commit crimes relating to poverty.

No, I'm not an idiot, if I was an idiot I would believe all the idiotic shite spouted by liberals!

Are you a doped up hippy loser?
I think so!

Ok, you and BRAVO are on the same level of respect in my book. I dont put people on ignore, but once they have been shown to me to generally idiotic, I rarely pay much attention.

Ok, you and BRAVO are on the same level of respect in my book. I dont put people on ignore, but once they have been shown to me to generally idiotic, I rarely pay much attention.
Really?
When some dumb fuck insults me, I respond at their level.

But left wing insults are ok, right?

Hypocrite.

Fuck you.
Its very hard to find a Conservative with any intelegence to have a reasonable discussion with. Damocles is basically gone, Supercandy is capable of a reasonable debate, but you have to cut through the constant barrage of insults, and Dixie is fun but easy.

Its very hard to find a Conservative with any intelegence to have a reasonable discussion with. Damocles is basically gone, Supercandy is capable of a reasonable debate, but you have to cut through the constant barrage of insults, and Dixie is fun but easy.
Harder to find a leftist who can debate at all!
The norm being abuse, profanity, threats and often violence!

Liberals really are an awfull bunch!

My point is that drugs are not designed for the killing of people, yet they are illegal.

While...

Assault rifles are designed for the killing of people, yet they are legal.

Back