Drugs dont kill people, people kill themselves

My point is that drugs are not designed for the killing of people, yet they are illegal.

While...

Assault rifles are designed for the killing of people, yet they are legal.

One is also explicitly protected by the Constitution and a century of USSC precedent. And if you wanted this to be a Gun Thread you probably should have started it there.

One is also explicitly protected by the Constitution and a century of USSC precedent. And if you wanted this to be a Gun Thread you probably should have started it there.

Ill put my threads where I chose, thanks.

I dont belive assault rifles are anymore protected by the Constitution than are Nuclear Arms.

Then don't bitch when they get moved to where they belong.

I dont belive assault rifles are anymore protected by the Constitution than are Nuclear Arms.

Then you obviously haven't read the Constitution, the USSC decisions pertaining to it, or have an understanding of anything about guns.

You'd be wrong. The reason given in the Amendment itself makes it clear that we are to use the arms for defense of the nation, it is unbelievably pretensive to assume it meant only arms to shoot ducks.

The military is the well armed militia that defends the nation!
Not withstanding the tens of thousands of NRAZI'S that are convinced they are!

The military is the well armed militia that defends the nation!
Not withstanding the tens of thousands of NRAZI'S that are convinced they are!

Unbelievably foolish. The military existed back then too. Even standing armies. When they wrote that Amendment it wasn't because they thought you'd need your gun to be in the military.

You'd be wrong. The reason given in the Amendment itself makes it clear that we are to use the arms for defense of the nation, it is unbelievably pretensive to assume it meant only arms to shoot ducks.
NO you are wrong, and I agree that it would be pretensive to assume it meant only arms to shoot ducks. I do not assume that.

If assault rifles are going to be legal....

Why should herion be illegal? Herion addicts usually only kill themselves, right?

Crack should be legal, right?
Meth should be legal, right?

Yes.

Prohibition kills far more people than drugs do.

Back