Echo chambers !

The republican party has throughout the years repeatedly been caught trying to keep legal voters from voting.

Its fact

your fucking idiot friends and cohorts call these undeniable facts unreal and crap.

that is why your party will never win another election

now your catching on.

they are the pro censor team.

take note of WHO is doing all the banning.

Its the right

everyone from both sides does it, it was approved by nearly 66%+ of the forum, and it was originally implemented on behalf of the left on here, not the right.

Well I figured the point of these sorts of forums is discussion. Seems that blocking individuals defeats that purpise.

no one is forced to use it. many people use it to simply block trolls that would otherwise tard up their threads and not contribute to the discussion.

everyone from both sides does it, it was approved by nearly 66%+ of the forum, and it was originally implemented on behalf of the left on here, not the right.

what the fuck does that have to do with WHO now uses it to hide from the truth.

I never backed it did I .

save your stupid lecture for someone else

what the fuck does that have to do with WHO now uses it to hide from the truth.

I never backed it did I .

save your stupid lecture for someone else

well you say it's the right that uses it, but that's not true, everyone from all sides uses it, that's why everyone initially approved it, and yes it's relevant that it was implemented in part on behalf of the left here because 90% of the time, it was the left reporting posts and complaining about certain posters or content.

How many people have you banned from threads today?

how many have I banned from threads today?

fuck you people are stupid and dishonest

How many fucking threads has the chicken shit manchild grind banned me from?

how many have I banned him from?

who the hell do you idiots think your fooling?

that is how you see the world.

facts mean nothing and your actions are forgivable and anyone you don't agree with are not forgivable.

you see the world through through a prism.

you incapable of fairness

How many people have you banned from threads today?

how many have I banned from threads today?

fuck you people are stupid and dishonest

how am I dishonest? I never denied threadbanning you. I'll do it another thousand times as well, because you have a mental disorder, nobody respects you, and you're a moron.

says the number one ban chicken shit on the site.

hell you were banning people on Christmas who never even showed up because they actually have people who love them and wanted to be with them unlike you solo self

that is how you see the world.

facts mean nothing and your actions are forgivable and anyone you don't agree with are not forgivable.

you see the world through through a prism.

you incapable of fairness

desh you are the forum joke. the only sad thing is you are too mentally retarded to see how everyone else perceives you. from both left and right. you're a laughing stock here, no one reads a post you make and goes "yeah, desh did it again, she really is smart at laying out her points." No one has ever thought that in the entire history of jpp.

grind the right here is the one who constantly does the banning.

I don't need to ban people

YOU DO

says the number one ban chicken shit on the site.

hell you were banning people on Christmas who never even showed up because they actually have people who love them and wanted to be with them unlike you solo self

desh, no need to get emotional. I was just letting you know the true facts: that most of the forum likes the feature (because everybody uses it), that this feature was put into place on behalf of mostly left leaning posters, not right leaning posters, and that it is a very useful feature to ban idiots like you from our threads. No one is scared of anything you say. We laugh at what you say. I personally just dont like you making 10 posts in a row saying the same thing over and over like a broken record. Looks like it really strikes a nerve with you though. Maybe you can't stand that not everyone views you with the same level of importance that you view for yourself?

Back