Echo chambers !

grind the right here is the one who constantly does the banning.

I don't need to ban people

YOU DO

I need to ban a few select trolls, such as yourself, so I don't have mentally retarded people in my threads. You are not a worthy debater or poster on jpp, you are just an idiot and not worth my time.

have and we will.

your party has proven they hate democracy.

the American people will give you your reward for your anti American sentiments

I need to ban a few select trolls, such as yourself, so I don't have mentally retarded people in my threads. You are not a worthy debater or poster on jpp, you are just an idiot and not worth my time.

did Bush your hero dump white phosphorous on falughia?

yes

you called me a fool back then too huh asslick

How about when I was warning your stupid brain washed ass about an economic housing crash?

you called me a fool then too huh you little lying sack of shit.

your childish taunts don't change the facts huh grindage

those are the same things you block out now.

facts that you cant integrate into your lie filled world.

you cant handle the debate so you shut people out.

both of you brain dead cons do it

If I can't handle debate, then why do I not ban every liberal from my threads? or many other liberals? Haven't you realized it's only a very limited select few people I consistently ban? Usually it's just you and zappas. that's it.

Your theory doesn't match up with the facts desh.

You are not a worthy debate opponent, you have holes in your brain. I don't have any respect for anything you would type, so why would I let someone like you in my thread?

How about when I was warning your stupid brain washed ass about an economic housing crash?

you called me a fool then too huh you little lying sack of shit.

your childish taunts don't change the facts huh grindage

Show me when I called you a fool for that.

what do you have?

nobody likes you here ...go eat a worm.

your a child man who thinks he is some great manipulator.

you have been outed now and your panic is there for everyone to see

desh, the biggest breakthrough you will have on this site, is that while you view yourself as this truth warrior with tons of facts and a capable smart poster, everyone else views you entirely the opposite. I can't repeat this enough, you are just a JPP mental patient. I have had private conversations with people (so I am not just saying this on here) where I theorized you are in a hospital ward and you get computer time, or that you are being looked after by a caring family and you get allotted x amount of computer time a day. You have zero sentience.

You probably think I am saying these things to be mean, but I am not. I just need you to know the truth (because you love it so much): nobody respects you, nobody takes you seriously. you are a joke. You have always been a joke, you'll continue to be a joke.

you change your name so often I doubt I could find your old quotes.

is that why you do it?

I am sure you can find your own thread where you made your miraculous predictions.

Let me know when you find the things you claim I said. (which will be never)

yeah you always backed what I said back then huh?

jesus you fucking dweeb are you saying you were anti Bush?

what do you have?

nobody likes you here ...go eat a worm.

your a child man who thinks he is some great manipulator.

you have been outed now and your panic is there for everyone to see

I have never thought such a thing, you once again are just projecting your own thoughts onto me.

yeah you always backed what I said back then huh?

jesus you fucking dweeb are you saying you were anti Bush?

so now you are drawing the conclusion that because I haven't always agreed with you, that MUST mean I automatically disagreed with everything you have ever said? Or took an affirmative stance one way or the other on anything you ever brought up?

Back