I want to end all welfare
I want to cut all spending unless it is duly authorized by the Constitution
I want to end the EPA
I believe the 2nd Amendment is perfect
No disaster aid
No election reform

Ready to compromise?

they are against change......

Tell us Desh... what is the 'right' doing to 'distroy' growth???

how much does threatening the country over the debt ceiling do for the economy?

how about trying to force austerity in the middle of a deep recession?

How about lying your asses off non stop about the duly elected president of this country to undermine the people confidence in our leadership?

How about holding up every nominee of Obamas that you can?

how about voting against your won damned bills when Obama tries to agree wth you?

how much does threatening the country over the debt ceiling do for the economy?

What is threatening this country is the insane spending of Congress that keeps pushing us up to the debt ceiling. This pattern has to stop. Or do you wish to completely fuck over future generations because of your greed?

how about trying to force austerity in the middle of a deep recession?

We are not in the middle of a deep recession. The recession ended over two years ago. Did you not see toppy just bragging about one quarter of GDP growth above 3%?

How about lying your asses off non stop about the duly elected president of this country to undermine the people confidence in our leadership?

What lies have I told about Obama Desh? Oh yeah... NONE.

How about holding up every nominee of Obamas that you can?

Did you ask the same when the Dems held up Bush nominees Desh?

how about voting against your won damned bills when Obama tries to agree wth you?

Please cite examples of my doing so.

Above you called 3 percent anemic growth!
Funny as that is near the long run growth rate.
Supertool

Yet another left wing nut that cannot comprehend what is written. No toppy, I said we have had anemic growth under Obama during his first term. I was referring to his entire time in office.

Now I ask you again, when was the last time the US had GDP growth over 3% for an entire year? Not just one quarter toppy... but the entire year???

Back