Einstein vs. Bohr

General relativity/spacetime is a work of art. Physicists know it's flawed but they won't give it up piecemeal. What if Russia or China quantizes gravity? Even worse if a self-funded group comes up with a theory of everything. If the pentagon can't use it for a better way to kill people, it won't get funded. Politics is destroying science.

I rank general relativity, Darwinian-Mendelian evolution, quantum mechanics, and climate change as the most thoroughly tested and verified theories in 20th century science.

I have been trying to calculate how much time I can extend my life if I move to higher elevation and reap the rewards of time dilation.

I rank general relativity, Darwinian-Mendelian evolution, quantum mechanics, and climate change as the most thoroughly tested and verified theories in 20th century science.

I have been trying to calculate how much time I can extend my life if I move to higher elevation and reap the rewards of time dilation.
Only one can make a smaller transistor.

The math is way to difficult so I tune in on concepts like the difference between special relativity and general relativity. In special relativity the universe is finite and that's why string theorists like it. String theory is TOE with a beginning and an end. Hawking wrote children's books and started one with "In the beginning". There were so many different string theories that the establishment stepped in to canonize them into M-theory. How do we know if they tossed out the next Einstein?

Then there's the Harvard, MIT and Stephen Hawking connection to Jeffrey Epstein. Why does the CIA want to control theoretical physicists? It explains why physics started sounding a lot like the bible. Physicists no longer have a say in physics.

The math is way to difficult so I tune in on concepts like the difference between special relativity and general relativity. In special relativity the universe is finite and that's why string theorists like it. String theory is TOE with a beginning and an end. Hawking wrote children's books and started one with "In the beginning". There were so many different string theories that the establishment stepped in to canonize them into M-theory. How do we know if they tossed out the next Einstein?

Then there's the Harvard, MIT and Stephen Hawking connection to Jeffrey Epstein. Why does the CIA want to control theoretical physicists? It explains why physics started sounding a lot like the bible. Physicists no longer have a say in physics.

Einstein made the progression from special relativity to general relativity primarily because SR only applied to relativistic effects for objects in uniform motion. GR took the next step of accounting for relativistic effects in all frames of reference.

String theory is a nice idea, but it cannot even be experimentally tested at this point. It's only support comes from higher mathematics. I am surprised it even gets called a theory, it is really more of a hypothesis at this time.

Einstein made the progression from special relativity to general relativity primarily because SR only applied to relativistic effects for objects in uniform motion. GR took the next step of accounting for relativistic effects in all frames of reference.

String theory is a nice idea, but it cannot even be experimentally tested at this point. It's only support comes from higher mathematics. I am surprised it even gets called a theory, it is really more of a hypothesis at this time.
The last 30 years of physics has been focused on a finite universe. If you ask grad students why, they'll tell you they're being shackled by the pentagon. The war machine controls their funding yet Harvard and MIT refuse to say why. Physicists have been silenced and ordered to canonize the research. I read a few brilliantly written, peer reviewed, unifying papers that came out of Russia or self-funded physicists that were cut from the canon. We can't talk about the advancements in physics without recognizing the politics holding it back. Physics has turned into the catholic church of inquisitions and pedophilia.

The math in GR is not that difficult. It's just basically advanced matrix math.
Too much for me. One year of university calculus 35 years ago, leaves me without the tools to really grasp Einstein's field equations.

I read that mathematics was not particularly Einstein's strong suit, and he was leveraging some novel tensor mathematics and spatial geometry concepts developed by Bernard Riemann.

Too much for me. One year of university calculus 35 years ago, leaves me without the tools to really grasp Einstein's field equations.

I read that mathematics was not particularly Einstein's strong suit, and he was leveraging some novel tensor mathematics and spatial geometry concepts developed by Bernard Riemann.

Yeah. Basically he borrowed much of mathematics and concepts from Riemann. Basically it isn't original. What was original was the speed of light.

Yeah. Basically he borrowed much of mathematics and concepts from Riemann. Basically it isn't original. What was original was the speed of light.

We tend to deify Einstein so much, that I spent most of my adult life giving him credit for developing the concept of spacetime.

I only learned a couple years ago that it was Herman Minkowski who hypothesized spacetime, by using Einstein's own field equations. Einstein only bought into Minkowski's spacetime later.

Back