Election could be over by 7 Tomorrow.

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Could even be 6. if obama takes Indiana (polls close at 7) Its over. If mccain only wins by less then 5% we will know after VA and FL at 7.

I'm watching VA. He's had a pretty healthy lead there this past week. If that turns out to be close or even go to McCain, it could be very telling...

Watch PA. Once they call PA for Obama, who will win it, the race is over. It will only be a matter of how big or small the electoral win is. McCain cannot win without PA, which is why he has staged this poopaganda show about how he could win it. He can’t. He never could. But there is zero chance McCain will pull out all of the red states he is trailing in, so without PA, the race could have been called weeks ago. But then, what would the media talk about?

I will wait till the next day to get the results anyway.

I do not believe any results should be released until all polls have closed in all 50 states.

well 6 is earliest for anything. so tv goes on at 6 and stays on till president elect obama makes a speech.

For the love of god people 12 eggs do not always mean 12 chicks. Sometimes they mean a big ass omlet. I don't want to jinx this shit

For the love of god people 12 eggs do not always mean 12 chicks. Sometimes they mean a big ass omlet. I don't want to jinx this shit

dude, its over. Obama has this in the bag. Quit your whining, you superstitious twit. Next you'll be telling us of your concerns of the magic baby fairy or Santa or Gawd etc....

I can't wait for this to be over. And tomorrow is going to be hellish now because one of my friends just called and said that I am going to work with him tomorrow as local counsel for any legal problems with voting. The Managing partner at my firm is working as local counsel for the republicans doing the same thing. I just hope this all goes without a hitch.

Is that bad juju creeping up on you, Socrtease?

Might want to sacrifice some virgin sheep and rams tonight.

Oh and fresh, new pins for the voodoo dolls. Just to be safe.

And hide the Magical 8 Ball......The Republicans got to it looooong ago.

Alright, so maybe I am a little on the skittish side. I just want this to be over before I call it over. I have never been this frazzled by an election. I just see people trying to keep all the knewly registered from voting in some states and it makes me wary.

dude, its over. Obama has this in the bag. Quit your whining, you superstitious twit. Next you'll be telling us of your concerns of the magic baby fairy or Santa or Gawd etc....

I totally get the whole superstitious thing. But you know what I’ve found lately, is that there is no such thing. There is negative thinking, and there is confidence based on realistic goals. And being really confident based on realistic goals, is not a jinx. It’s positive thinking and it helps make things happen. It took me years to get there though.

I totally get the whole superstitious thing. But you know what I’ve found lately, is that there is no such thing. There is negative thinking, and there is confidence based on realistic goals. And being really confident based on realistic goals, is not a jinx. It’s positive thinking and it helps make things happen. It took me years to get there though.

You can will things to happen with positive thinking. It really works. Watch the Secret.

You can will things to happen with positive thinking. It really works. Watch the Secret.

The Secret rocks; there is a lot of other stuff out there with the same theme, as well, but you're right, it works. They're even starting to prove it on a scientific level w/ quantum physics...

The Secret rocks; there is a lot of other stuff out there with the same theme, as well, but you're right, it works. They're even starting to prove it on a scientific level w/ quantum physics...

What is it, I want to see it. Does it help you ring up sales in used software Onceler?

What is it, I want to see it. Does it help you ring up sales in used software Onceler?

It's just a new take on the "power of positive thinking", but it's presented really well. I just watched the video; there's a book, too.

And yeah - used software sales went through the roof after I watched it. People were even inviting me in for cookies.

Speaking of tops, I've been worried about him since the big crash; has anyone seen him?

It's just a new take on the "power of positive thinking", but it's presented really well. I just watched the video; there's a book, too.

And yeah - used software sales went through the roof after I watched it. People were even inviting me in for cookies.

Speaking of tops, I've been worried about him since the big crash; has anyone seen him?

big crash? since the low last Monday im up 60% on one of my holdings. things looking up, obama will win and the stock market will sore in 09. Im willing it

Back