Election could be over by 7 Tomorrow.

13% in Iowa
8% in New Mexico

Just two "red" states that McCain is not going to get.

He can win without PA, IA and NM... so Mottley is correct. He could still pull it off by winning FL, OH, IN, VA, CO, ND, MT, NV, MO, and NC. Obviously this is not an easy task, but it can be done.

That said, I see Obama taking VA and CO... and thus... ballgame.

Obama may also take NV, FL and OH thus hammering McCain further.

I belive Obama gets PA, and Florida fairly early, thats when I will start my celebration.

The more sf says this, the more I worry. If you play the odds…how many times has he been right?

its over... its over.... its over... its over

:burn:

:burn:

It's only over if everybody gets out there and votes. Obama has stressed repeatedly that this is no time for complacency. Polls mean nothing if they're not backed up by people getting out and casting their ballots.

It's only over if everybody gets out there and votes. Obama has stressed repeatedly that this is no time for complacency. Polls mean nothing if they're not backed up by people getting out and casting their ballots.

True, but somehow I don't see them sitting at home this time around. Already we are hearing about the youth and minority votes turning up in early voting areas. I seriously doubt that ceases to be the case tomorrow. Though you are correct, if they don't show, it could make things more interesting.

True, but somehow I don't see them sitting at home this time around. Already we are hearing about the youth and minority votes turning up in early voting areas. I seriously doubt that ceases to be the case tomorrow. Though you are correct, if they don't show, it could make things more interesting.

As far as the youth vote is concerned, it wouldn't necessarily skew what we have been seeing in most of the polls of likely voters, as most likely voter models only include people that voted in the last election as likely voters. First time voters are necessarily excluded.

Having said that, if you want to know whether black voters are turning out to vote, a good early predictor is Georgia. If Obama does better there than in current polling, it is likely an indicator that, at least in Georgia, black voters are turning out in higher numbers than modeled in the polls.

Back