Election could be over by 7 Tomorrow.

I totally get the whole superstitious thing. But you know what I’ve found lately, is that there is no such thing. There is negative thinking, and there is confidence based on realistic goals. And being really confident based on realistic goals, is not a jinx. It’s positive thinking and it helps make things happen. It took me years to get there though.

well, you are just a woman.... so it stands to reason that it would take you a while to catch on.

:pke:

It's just a new take on the "power of positive thinking", but it's presented really well. I just watched the video; there's a book, too.

And yeah - used software sales went through the roof after I watched it. People were even inviting me in for cookies.

Speaking of tops, I've been worried about him since the big crash; has anyone seen him?

He took the jump out of his office window. Just a broke leg though his office is on the first floor.

big crash? since the low last Monday im up 60% on one of my holdings. things looking up, obama will win and the stock market will sore in 09. Im willing it

Yeah, I agree. I actually had the guts to peek in on my 401K this morning, and it wasn't bad at all; I thought it was going to be a disaster, but it was just a little below what it was in the summer...

Yeah, I agree. I actually had the guts to peek in on my 401K this morning, and it wasn't bad at all; I thought it was going to be a disaster, but it was just a little below what it was in the summer...

last week was awful when I logged in..(dow was around 8k). Its coming back now. The sentiment is changing and stock market is moving up. This indicates to me we are only going to have about a 2-3Q recession that we are almost to the middle of now. Stock market always recovers at the midpoint of a recession.

It's just a new take on the "power of positive thinking", but it's presented really well. I just watched the video; there's a book, too.

And yeah - used software sales went through the roof after I watched it. People were even inviting me in for cookies.

Speaking of tops, I've been worried about him since the big crash; has anyone seen him?

A video, ok thanks, I’m going to get it.
You know, I was wondering about Top myself.

I get to bring my computer with me to the polling place, and my phone. I may be able to say a few things tomorrow as I work the polls...

It depends on how much time we have.

Watch PA. Once they call PA for Obama, who will win it, the race is over. It will only be a matter of how big or small the electoral win is. McCain cannot win without PA, which is why he has staged this poopaganda show about how he could win it. He can’t. He never could. But there is zero chance McCain will pull out all of the red states he is trailing in, so without PA, the race could have been called weeks ago. But then, what would the media talk about?

not necessarily. He has a path to victory, although a very improbable one, though many of the states are weak obama. If mccain wins florida, ohio, missouri, indiana, colorado, virginia, north carolina, and i think a few others, then he can win.

Basically, the best indictator is to see if he loses 2 out of 3 of ohio, florida, and PA. If that happens, I'm pretty sure there is no possible way to victory.

The Secret rocks; there is a lot of other stuff out there with the same theme, as well, but you're right, it works. They're even starting to prove it on a scientific level w/ quantum physics...

that's pseudoscience even by pseudo science standards.

Watch PA. Once they call PA for Obama, who will win it, the race is over. It will only be a matter of how big or small the electoral win is. McCain cannot win without PA, which is why he has staged this poopaganda show about how he could win it. He can’t. He never could. But there is zero chance McCain will pull out all of the red states he is trailing in, so without PA, the race could have been called weeks ago. But then, what would the media talk about?

I agree with that assessment.

I agree with that assessment.

I can't agree with that. PA is important but has gone Democrat the last 4 Presidential elections or so. If it goes blue thats a bad but not unexpected loss for McCain. If any of these States go Obama, then I'd say it's a great indicator he will win. Those being VA, NC, OH, IN, FL. Ohio and Florida would be the more important two due to their electoral votes but any of those go Obama and that's a bad sign for McCain and if Ohio or Florida go Obama......turn out the lights.....the parties over.....and they say.....all good things must end...

I can't agree with that. PA is important but has gone Democrat the last 4 Presidential elections or so. If it goes blue thats a bad but not unexpected loss for McCain. If any of these States go Obama, then I'd say it's a great indicator he will win. Those being VA, NC, OH, IN, FL. Ohio and Florida would be the more important two due to their electoral votes but any of those go Obama and that's a bad sign for McCain and if Ohio or Florida go Obama......turn out the lights.....the parties over.....and they say.....all good things must end...

How does McCain win without PA?

13% in Iowa
8% in New Mexico

Just two "red" states that McCain is not going to get.

Back