email about Obama...

Jarod

Contributor
I know this woman, a very smart, intelegent and well spoken woman. She achually has her PHD from Berkley.

She forwarded me one of those mass forward emails the other day. It had a photo of Obama, Sen. Clinton and Tom Harkin's wife standing in front of an American flag. All had there hand over there hart except Obama.

The email claimed Obama refuses to put his hand over his hart and over emphisises that his middle name is Hussen.

I was not suprised by the email... I was suprised by this very smart womans response... She claims this was the last straw and after reviewing the email... She had made up her mind not to vote for Obama.

My grandmother, who claims to have not voted for a Republican in her entire life (she's 85), refuses to vote for Obama because of that (or a similar) email.

That really makes me mad... Why does this same shit not work on the other side.

We need a silly misleading email about McCain...

But I guess Democrats vote out of logic, not emotion.

well if u add that to comments that the pastor made who he and his wife surely have listened to in the past.. and the comments his wife made about first time in her life being proud of America... a pattern develops.

Hell im not so pleased with how things are going in this country lately. Feels like i get pulled over once a week now adays.. like a police state.

But regardless I believe that Obama WANTS to improve this country unlike Hillary who just wants power.

That is exactly how these Republican opertate, they are great at creating lots of smoke when there is no fire.

With Gore they started with the Elitest and then the overstating, then they just pretended he said he invented the internet and thousands of hundrids of thousands of people said... Well if you add the sigh, to the way he talks, and the fact that he said he created the internet... well I aint voting for him!

So Obama's former preacher said some racist stuff, his wife made a mistatement, and now Obama was slow to get his hand over his hart at an event! Hell the guy aint worthy of the presidency all the sudden!

I know this woman, a very smart, intelegent and well spoken woman. She achually has her PHD from Berkley.

She forwarded me one of those mass forward emails the other day. It had a photo of Obama, Sen. Clinton and Tom Harkin's wife standing in front of an American flag. All had there hand over there hart except Obama.

The email claimed Obama refuses to put his hand over his hart and over emphisises that his middle name is Hussen.

I was not suprised by the email... I was suprised by this very smart womans response... She claims this was the last straw and after reviewing the email... She had made up her mind not to vote for Obama.

Just an excuse, My guess is that she is a closet rascist.

Just an excuse, My guess is that she is a closet rascist.

I wondered that myself. She is always looking for a reason to not like Obama. I know her well enough to know that she agrees with his politics 100%.

So that beggs the question, how many secret racists are there who absolutly will not vote for Obama, but will not admit the reason?

Is it enough to make it so that he cannot beat McCain?

So that beggs the question, how many secret racists are there who absolutly will not vote for Obama, but will not admit the reason?

Is it enough to make it so that he cannot beat McCain?

I dont think so.

I think by the time the general election is coming to an end People will realize that McCain is a third Bush term and those mildly racist people who are having qualms about voting for a black man will realize a smart Black man is better than a third Bush term.

That really makes me mad... Why does this same shit not work on the other side.

We need a silly misleading email about McCain...

But I guess Democrats vote out of logic, not emotion.

Jarod, just so you don't feel along Democrats do do such things. You just happen to pay more attention when its done to someone you support which is natural.

I'm not trying to argue one side is better than the other or one side occupies the higher moral ground. I'm just saying you are not being cheated Jarod, Democrats participate in the game as well.

I have some pretty progressive relatives (their usual hello to me is 'how's our favorite right-wing cracker doing today'?) that sent me some very anti-Bush e-mails prior to the 2000 election. So they exist and it does happen.

A. Did she mean she vote for Hillary and not Obama in the primary?

B. If she was talking about the general election what are this women's politics? If she is a Republican are you surprised that she wouldn't vote for Obama?

Jarod, just so you don't feel along Democrats do do such things. You just happen to pay more attention when its done to someone you support which is natural.

I'm not trying to argue one side is better than the other or one side occupies the higher moral ground. I'm just saying you are not being cheated Jarod, Democrats participate in the game as well.

I have some pretty progressive relatives (their usual hello to me is 'how's our favorite right-wing cracker doing today'?) that sent me some very anti-Bush e-mails prior to the 2000 election. So they exist and it does happen.

I agree there were some really far out Bush emails, but I havent seen any for McSame.

A. Did she mean she vote for Hillary and not Obama in the primary?

B. If she was talking about the general election what are this women's politics? If she is a Republican are you surprised that she wouldn't vote for Obama?

A. I dont know.
B. She is a smart woman and I know she voted Gore, and Kerry and is registered Democrat.

A. I dont know.
B. She is a smart woman and I know she voted Gore, and Kerry and is registered Democrat.

Don't you think part A is important? It's not really a surprise that a white women over 50 would vote for Hillary.

I agree there were some really far out Bush emails, but I havent seen any for McSame.

Just curious, you've said before that even McCain would be a 1,000x times better President than Bush (while stating Obama and Hillary would be far better than McCain). If you believe that how do you call McCain 'McSame'?

Just curious, you've said before that even McCain would be a 1,000x times better President than Bush (while stating Obama and Hillary would be far better than McCain). If you believe that how do you call McCain 'McSame'?

Its really mostly a joke.

I belive on the single most important issue, the war, McCain is pretty much the same as Bush.

Back