email about Obama...

I hope and pray to God you are correct.

Me too my brother.

But we have to give credit where it's due and most who have been supporting him have not folded.

In fact, there is evidence today that Clinton's attack on "bitter" have actually hurt her more than Obama.

I dont think so.

I think by the time the general election is coming to an end People will realize that McCain is a third Bush term and those mildly racist people who are having qualms about voting for a black man will realize a smart Black man is better than a third Bush term.

BUSTED.... you forgot to say McSame... you lose 2000 Dem koolaid points.

I hope and pray to God you are correct.

Jarod, you still haven't said whether she was referring to the primary or general election. Hillary's biggest supporters (i believe) are white women over 50 in which case it is zero surprise that she would support Hillary and not Obama.

Come on Desh, you know what I meant. Besides, that was eight years ago and not much more than a moment of unguarded levity. Though, given the developments in Iran in recent years, who the hell knows what's going to happen over there.

Just for the record, I'm not yet sure where my vote is going this year. I'm not overly thrilled with any of our choices. I may just write in my own name. I trust me. :D

My interest right now is merely to give all three of these thieves a fair shake.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/McCain_unplugged_Bomb_bomb_bomb_bomb_0419.html

It was last year.

I say Obama is not the same as Clinton and McCain.

Hes the best way to shake up the status quo

Jarod, you still haven't said whether she was referring to the primary or general election. Hillary's biggest supporters (i believe) are white women over 50 in which case it is zero surprise that she would support Hillary and not Obama.

I dont know. I had lunch with her and forgot to ask. (sorry) She likes Hillary and McCain I learned that. I dont mind that someone supports Senator Clinton over Senator Obama, as long it is for a good reason.

Poll Shows Erosion Of Trust in Clinton
Most see dishonesty

PHILADELPHIA, April 15 -- Lost in the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign's aggressive attacks on Barack Obama in recent days is a deep and enduring problem that threatens to undercut any inroads Clinton has made in her struggle to overtake him in the Democratic presidential race: She has lost trust among voters, a majority of whom now view her as dishonest.

Her advisers' efforts to deal with the problem -- by having her acknowledge her mistakes and crack self-deprecating jokes -- do not seem to have succeeded. Privately, the aides admit that the recent controversy over her claim to have ducked sniper fire on a trip to Bosnia probably made things worse.

Clinton is viewed as "honest and trustworthy" by just 39 percent of Americans, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, compared with 52 percent in May 2006. Nearly six in 10 said in the new poll that she is not honest and trustworthy. And now, compared with Obama, Clinton has a deep trust deficit among Democrats, trailing him by 23 points as the more honest, an area on which she once led both Obama and John Edwards.

--- much more at link
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...4/15/AR2008041502883.html?nav=hcmodule&sub=AR

Back