email about Obama...

That's because Desh is too busy smearing McCain on message boards to put together a mass e-mail.

Oh Normy baby, I was just suppling the right wing attack on McCain.

Im not saying its true Im just answering the thread.

The right wing also said he had a black out of wedlock baby which turned out to be an adopted daughter.

Now the bit about the MIA's families being mad at him , I think that one may be true.

Oh Normy baby, I was just suppling the right wing attack on McCain.

Im not saying its true Im just answering the thread.

The right wing also said he had a black out of wedlock baby which turned out to be an adopted daughter.

Now the bit about the MIA's families being mad at him , I think that one may be true.

Oh it's true, there are a few MIA families that are pissed at him, they have been for quite a while. Give it until...I'd say July, the the shit will hit the fan. We are all going to know far more than we ever wanted.

Oh it's true, there are a few MIA families that are pissed at him, they have been for quite a while. Give it until...I'd say July, the the shit will hit the fan. We are all going to know far more than we ever wanted.

Oh come on fella spill the beans about what you know?

Why are they pissed at him?

They say he obstructed their attempts to get information on their loved ones and then he said that it was over and we had all the MIA who could be found and shut it down. The families were pissed.

Why are they pissed at him?

They say he obstructed their attempts to get information on their loved ones and then he said that it was over and we had all the MIA who could be found and shut it down. The families were pissed.

Sorry, stepped away for a second there...

Desh has it pretty much right. It stems from hearings back in 1992.

I'm waiting for the cries of "Manchurian Candidate John McCain."

Buckle up folks, I think it may get ugly.

Really, that is interesting. You know, Veterans groups have been pressuring him to sign on to this new GI Bill, and he won’t. He is afraid that the college tuition program would stop these kids from reenlisting. How do you like that? So I am wondering just how the military vote is going to go this year. I don’t think it’s going Republican, you are going to see a big surprise there.

It wont come from dems.

The Manchurian candidate thing that is.
It doesn't have to.

Like the Wright crap about Obama didn't have to come from the right.

When your opponent is tearing themselves apart, let them.

Civil?

Bomb ,bomb, bomb........ bomb, bomb Iran.

Come on Desh, you know what I meant. Besides, that was eight years ago and not much more than a moment of unguarded levity. Though, given the developments in Iran in recent years, who the hell knows what's going to happen over there.

Just for the record, I'm not yet sure where my vote is going this year. I'm not overly thrilled with any of our choices. I may just write in my own name. I trust me. :D

My interest right now is merely to give all three of these thieves a fair shake.

I know this woman, a very smart, intelegent and well spoken woman. She achually has her PHD from Berkley.

She forwarded me one of those mass forward emails the other day. It had a photo of Obama, Sen. Clinton and Tom Harkin's wife standing in front of an American flag. All had there hand over there hart except Obama.

The email claimed Obama refuses to put his hand over his hart and over emphisises that his middle name is Hussen.

I was not suprised by the email... I was suprised by this very smart womans response... She claims this was the last straw and after reviewing the email... She had made up her mind not to vote for Obama.

Your friend is proof that a Ph.D doesn't necessarily mean the holder has common sense.

The good news is that through attacks of being "unpatriotic" against him and his wife, Rev. Wright, Rezco (sp), "elitism", and "bitter", Obama is still supported by a great many Americans and I have no doubt that John McCain will be the easiest republican to beat since Goldwater.

The made-up attacks were going to come and more are yet to come, but then again, there is the good news.

Your friend is proof that a Ph.D doesn't necessarily mean the holder has common sense.

The good news is that through attacks of being "unpatriotic" against him and his wife, Rev. Wright, Rezco (sp), "elitism", and "bitter", Obama is still supported by a great many Americans and I have no doubt that John McCain will be the easiest republican to beat since Goldwater.

The made-up attacks were going to come and more are yet to come, but then again, there is the good news.

I hope and pray to God you are correct.

Back