Emmett Till / Trayvon Martin - An Awakening to Racist Evil in America

a link to my words doing as you claim

like I did to you here.

no more quarter for ANYONE saying racist shit.

ANYONE

07-15-2013, 06:59 AM
#189 | Top

Truthmatters

Jul 2006

Thanked 6,983 Times in 5,458 Posts
Groans:
0 Groaned 4,264 Times in 3,899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post

Or why doesn't this imaginary child call the police with said cell phone? Why not call parents?

Is the only option available to said child confronting and accosting the follower?

the facts are that trayvon tried to LOSE this guy and the GUY kept coming after him.

then he told his friend on the phone Hes about to fight me I got to go and then she heard Trayvon say "get off me get off me"

but that was a young black woman who testified to that so you said its not real.

fuck you

FORTHE WORLD TO IGNORE THIS TESTIMONY WAS A TRAGEDY

the facts are that trayvon tried to LOSE this guy and the GUY kept coming after him.

then he told his friend on the phone Hes about to fight me I got to go and then she heard Trayvon say "get off me get off me"

but that was a young black woman who testified to that so you said its not real.

I'm not going to play out that whole thread w/ you again.

I'm in complete accord w/ Jimmy Carter on the verdict. That is all.

facts are that trayvon tried to LOSE this guy and the GUY kept coming after him.

this witness was talking to him at the time folks

and neither of you even heard of her before you made up your minds about a boy childs life and murder.

What do you want proof of? You calling me a racist?

I'd search "evince" and "racist," but I think my computer would explode. I'm not willing to take that risk.

She's trying to use the disclaimer of "not in this case" and evidently all the other times she want's to be forgotten.
Every JPP poster that doesn't agree with her convoluted conclusions, she calls a racist.

you really care about making race relations better in this country huh

Take it for what it's worth Desh but if making race relations in this country is important to you a great way to go about it is through talking but within that is listening.

I know you are a fan of "shaming" people you think are racist but at the end of the day while that might make you feel good it really does nothing to move things forward. Nor does calling everyone you disagree with a racist.

There's clearly no easy solution to a problem we've had for 400 years in this country but if you really want to help its take understanding, empathy and a willingness from all people to listen to others.

Back