End Of DADT Means More Gay Rape In The Military

In all fairness, sodomy includes oral sex. So someone could have been groggily awakened to a blowjob, and not be sure.

But you are correct, the article is a joke.

The times that I was so drunk, that I passed out, I wasn't able to complete any sexual act; because of the amount of alcohol.

That's why you pass out.
The alcohol thins your blood so much, that the heart is having a hard time pumping it to your vital organs.
That's why you pass out, so you go horizontal and the heart can keep you alive.

The times that I was so drunk, that I passed out, I wasn't able to complete any sexual act; because of the amount of alcohol.

That's why you pass out.
The alcohol thins your blood so much, that the heart is having a hard time pumping it to your vital organs.
That's why you pass out, so you go horizontal and the heart can keep you alive.

It's not from thin blood you oaf. it's from anesthetizing the brain.

For what it's worth, i haven't yet been raped by a British soldier or seen any media reports of the expected plague of male rapes carried out by military types.

They could be covering it all up though.
Prince Philip is devious with all those cover ups...

The article also suggests that unprotected vaginal sex can spread the disease.

I'm asking what is your point? "In msg. 127 you replied "Because it spreads disease" to my question, "I wonder why God is against oral sex. Any ideas?"

Any form of sex can spread disease. Why restrict oral?

If it were just a health issue, I could see being against it. But since the same restrictions apply to pre-marital sex, that isn't a rational reason against it.

It is about controlling people, and that is it.

Because its an unnecessary risk.

Any unprotected sex is an unnecessary risk.

And oral sex in a long term, monogamous relationship is not a risk.

Skiing is an unnecessary risk, but you think its worth it.

Whitewater kayaking or rafting is an unnecessary risk, but I think its worth it.

Oral sex beats both of those.

Any unprotected sex is an unnecessary risk.

And oral sex in a long term, monogamous relationship is not a risk.

Skiing is an unnecessary risk, but you think its worth it.

Whitewater kayaking or rafting is an unnecessary risk, but I think its worth it.

Oral sex beats both of those.

Truer words were never spoken! :clink:

Back