End Of DADT Means More Gay Rape In The Military

When you read it in context, its obvious what the correct interpretation is. Have you found the data that supports your accusation yet?

When you read it in context, its obvious what the correct interpretation is. Have you found the data that supports your accusation yet?

I read it in context and it says nothing like what you claim.

There is no context that says they only reviewed cases with a synopses. Or that there were no synopses on any of the reports.

So your answer is "no". Since you have nothing new to add...

I took the link you posted and showed the researcher to have provided bogus numbers. Since his entire point was based on those numbers, it was completely discredited.

Yeah, my work here is done.

No you simply made an accusation that you can't back up. :)

I don't need to back it up. I showed that Spriggs threw out or ignored over half of the reported cases of sexual assault. That makes his number, and therefore his assumptions based on those numbers, complete bullshit.

Actually, its the responsibility of the accuser, you, to back up with evidence. Since you can't, your accusation is baseless.

Actually, its the responsibility of the accuser, you, to back up with evidence. Since you can't, your accusation is baseless.

You keep focusing what I said about all military criminal reports having a synopses.

That does not matter at all. What matters is that he said he reviewed all the reports of sexual assault, when he did not even review half of them. That makes his numbers bogus.

You continue to misrepresent the man's statements to fit your accusation. Again, nothing new.

I am representing what he said in plain english. He said nothing about reviewing only those reports with synopses. YOu invented that little tidbit in order to save face after your hero has been shot down.

I am representing what he said in plain english. He said nothing about reviewing only those reports with synopses. YOu invented that little tidbit in order to save face after your hero has been shot down.

"In a number of these cases the victim was sleeping or intoxicated," he replied. "Under those circumstances, their memory may be clouded and so the evidence may not be strong enough to stand up in a court-martial and actually prove guilt on a charge of forcible sodomy for example.

A cloudy memory of being forcibly sodomized because the guy was sleeping? :rofl:

Ever have a prostate exam, SM? Do you think you would sleep through that or wake up merely groggy?

If the experience of having something shoved up their ass merely awakens one but they remain groggy and can't recall what happened....obviously it's no big deal to them.

The article is a joke.

A cloudy memory of being forcibly sodomized because the guy was sleeping? :rofl:

Ever have a prostate exam, SM? Do you think you would sleep through that or wake up merely groggy?

If the experience of having something shoved up their ass merely awakens one but they remain groggy and can't recall what happened....obviously it's no big deal to them.

The article is a joke.

In all fairness, sodomy includes oral sex. So someone could have been groggily awakened to a blowjob, and not be sure.

But you are correct, the article is a joke.

My humble apologies to the author. I wasn't aware sodomy included oral sex.

Merriam-Webster defines it as any anal or oral copulation. Oddly, it also include copulation with animals. But I am guessing that is not what is involved in the reports in this article.

It's not like they don't have some way to find out. Have there been more "gay rape" cases in the British military since they started allowing openly gay service members?

It's not like they don't have some way to find out. Have there been more "gay rape" cases in the British military since they started allowing openly gay service members?

Good question. Anyone have any info?

A quick Google search didn't show much info on it.

Good question. Anyone have any info?

A quick Google search didn't show much info on it.

For what it's worth, i haven't yet been raped by a British soldier or seen any media reports of the expected plague of male rapes carried out by military types.

They could be covering it all up though.

Back