end the trolls has failed

so not only do you claim to stalk my facebook page, which is a bald face lie, you now claim to stalk what i do on the internet. why are you so obsessed with what i do? why do you feel it necessary to lie about what i do online?

i think its because you live your entire life online. you don't have a real life, your life consists of creating numerous trolls on numerous boards and stalking others online activity and their facebook page because you want to be me because your life is so pathetic. its clear you don't have job because you spend all your time on messageboards and stalking people.

life, get one you fucking loser. :)

You just described youself, Yurtsie.

Google Yurt troll and wake up to the reality of your empty existence.

I feel sorry for you.

really....funny...i never claimed to stalk your facebook page and i never claimed to stalk your online activity...but you seem to know what i do online and that i update my facebook page everyday, thus, you stalk me every fucking day....sick freak

you're obsessed with me because you're a loser and you wish you could be me....its quite pathetic legion, seriously, get a fucking life and stop stalking people, the internet isn't all there is to life, turn off your computer, its making you mentally unstable.

good lord, now your stalking my posts from FOUR years ago...on another board that i haven't posted on in years....lmao

the obsession and stalking is strong with you. i know you've tried to ascertain my identity offline, you're that obsessed. lucky me, you have no clue who i am, you would be at door step everyday begging me for a date.

your obsession and stalking is disturbing, you're on ignore you sick fuck.

Back