end the trolls has failed

You keep accusing me of being Threedee. Can you accept that I am not Threedee?

i only said that because a mod said you are threedee. and i haven't said it in a while, its not like every time i respond to you i call you threedee mr. thin skin....mod's see your IP, so i thought it was a joke. i never said anything about you until beefy did. but since it bothers you this much....so much that we can't even carry on a funny conversation about existence....then i won't

sheeesh

i only said that because a mod said you are threedee. and i haven't said it in a while, its not like every time i respond to you i call you threedee mr. thin skin....mod's see your IP, so i thought it was a joke. i never said anything about you until beefy did. but since it bothers you this much....so much that we can't even carry on a funny conversation about existence....then i won't

sheeesh

I accept your apology and now we can debate about anything.

I accept your apology and now we can debate about anything.

it wasn't an apology. i simply pointed out how thin skinned you are and why i called you threedee and how i don't always call you threedee.

i thought the packers defense was awesome. almost like a force you couldn't get past. no matter how many runs, passes, they were always there.

what an embarrassment, you cried and begged damo to delete your mojo account and left this site for good.....yet....you're back, a mere few days later...

lol....what a whiny little troll

life, get one

As usual, you babble meaningless drivel which includes the word troll.

Yurtsie-one-note.

How's that Hotdog weiner?

Back