end the trolls has failed

You forgot what you posted on your own FaceBook page today?

link it sausage backdoor boy

we know you're a proven liar and you will likely give a false link

and whats actually funny, is that by you claiming to know my facebook page, proves once and for all you're a stalker legion....

LOL

hotdog = threedee

I am not threedee you moron. Also I'm superior to threedee. Even my avator is better. He found the most girlish looking picture of link imaginable. I could out debate him any time any where. I could easily out debate you to. Your even worst of then Threedee and thats pretty bad.

I am not threedee you moron. Also I'm superior to threedee. Even my avator is better. He found the most girlish looking picture of link imaginable. I could out debate him any time any where. I could easily out debate you to. Your even worst of then Threedee and thats pretty bad.

Only an idiot prole spends all day trying to figure out who posters are, I heard.

Yurtsie just proved it. Again.

*shrug* beefy said you are

Back