Epic Fail: Obama's "EOs" on gun control

Again, there were Anti-Federalists who opposed Federalization, and one of their main concerns was a Federal government disarming the people. Madison did not call them idiots, he said their fears were unfounded and he couldn't conceive of a time and place where Federal government would ever come to such a place, but of course, he never met a modern-day gun control Liberal, either.

But you can, even though in the 200 + years since Madison made that argument it has never happened Dixie Lou. You have so little belief in this nation, its rule of law and its people that you can see a day our sons and daughters in the military would turn their guns on We, the People by the order of any president.

I truly feel sorry for you. To be so consumed with fear of your own country and its people is sad.

These 'modern-day gun control Liberal(s)' have proposed nothing that is an infringement of the 2nd amendment. This Democratic President has so far signed 2 bills that EXPAND 2nd amendment rights. And this President who you would call a liberal issued 23 executive orders that you have no problem with. And the legislation this President who you would call a liberal has called for is not an infringement of the 2nd amendment according to the Robert's court, the very Supreme Court who liberals are opposed to ruled:

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA et al. v. HELLER

No. 07–290. Argued March 18, 2008—Decided June 26, 2008

Held:

2. Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.

And the court holds: support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons.

478 F. 3d 370, affirmed.

Scalia, J., delivered the opinion of the Court, in which Roberts, C. J., and Kennedy, Thomas, and Alito, JJ., joined. Stevens, J., filed a dissenting opinion, in which Souter, Ginsburg, and Breyer, JJ., joined. Breyer, J., filed a dissenting opinion, in which Stevens, Souter, and Ginsburg, JJ., joined.

But you can, even though in the 200 + years since Madison made that argument it has never happened Dixie Lou. You have so little belief in this nation, its rule of law and its people that you can see a day our sons and daughters in the military would turn their guns on We, the People by the order of any president.

I truly feel sorry for you. To be so consumed with fear of your own country and its people is sad.

These 'modern-day gun control Liberal(s)' have proposed nothing that is an infringement of the 2nd amendment. This Democratic President has so far signed 2 bills that EXPAND 2nd amendment rights. And this President who you would call a liberal issued 23 executive orders that you have no problem with. And the legislation this President who you would call a liberal has called for is not an infringement of the 2nd amendment according to the Robert's court, the very Supreme Court who liberals are opposed to ruled:

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA et al. v. HELLER

No. 07–290. Argued March 18, 2008—Decided June 26, 2008

Held:

2. Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.

And the court holds: support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons.

478 F. 3d 370, affirmed.

Scalia, J., delivered the opinion of the Court, in which Roberts, C. J., and Kennedy, Thomas, and Alito, JJ., joined. Stevens, J., filed a dissenting opinion, in which Souter, Ginsburg, and Breyer, JJ., joined. Breyer, J., filed a dissenting opinion, in which Stevens, Souter, and Ginsburg, JJ., joined.

You're wasting your time.

I've posted it and several other links. They don't want to hear it.

Never happened, huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars

I'm the wrong person to make this claim to. My people were disarmed and murdered by the millions in this, their OWN country, by the United States GOVERNMENT! At the time of the first settlers, there were approximately 25-30 million indigenous people in the area now known as the United States. By the end of the Indian Wars, there were less than 200,000. Where did they all go? They didn't all move to Canada or Mexico. What happened was a Holocaust greater than Hitler ever dreamed of. At Wounded Knee, the US Government literally disarmed the people, then executed them... men, women and children! So don't tell me it hasn't happened and it can't happen, it DID happen!

Never happened, huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars

I'm the wrong person to make this claim to. My people were disarmed and murdered by the millions in this, their OWN country, by the United States GOVERNMENT! At the time of the first settlers, there were approximately 25-30 million indigenous people in the area now known as the United States. By the end of the Indian Wars, there were less than 200,000. Where did they all go? They didn't all move to Canada or Mexico. What happened was a Holocaust greater than Hitler ever dreamed of. At Wounded Knee, the US Government literally disarmed the people, then executed them... men, women and children! So don't tell me it hasn't happened and it can't happen, it DID happen!

The only problem with this, Dixie is that the American Indian was not considered part of "we the people" until much later, they were the ones who were to be conquered.

you libs need to make up your minds. either we can't fight the military because they have nukes and bombers, or they would never fight us. which is it?

Funny. The You tube link that I saw had a twat trying to defend a willfully misinterpreted second ammendment and a right wing newspaper hack handing him his arse on a plate.
Honestly if you think Shapiro scored even a single point in that debate you have a major problem of understanding. I guess that makes you a twat just like Shapiro.
You dislike Shapiro because he is Jewish!!!
Typical nazi, I mean liberal!!!

No, I just don't have a way of seeing into the future and neither do you, we can speculate till the cows come home and it might never happen or it could take place next week.

90% of what people worry about never happens!

this is a lie.
strawman.

OK so it's not states. And that makes a difference?

Currently, U.S. law requires background checks for all people who try to buy firearms from federally licensed dealers. However, when someone tries to buy a gun from a private dealer or at a gun show – so-called “private transactions” – no background check is required. Right now, around 40 percent of gun purchases in the U.S. involve no background check.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/marketplac...d-checks-help-curb-gun-violence#ixzz2IHwkUgzT

You dislike Shapiro because he is Jewish!!!
Typical nazi, I mean liberal!!!

I have absolutely no idea of his religious leanings. Why the hell should I? He's a twat and as far as I know there are jewish, gentile, islamist, confucian, taoist and hindu twats.

You've been in the states too long, owd son. Liberal is not a negative it is very much a word of which to be proud. I would rather side with David Lloyd George even though he is long dead than an idiot like bush or the last pretender, jeeze nearly forgotten him already... Romney.

The only problem with this, Dixie is that the American Indian was not considered part of "we the people" until much later, they were the ones who were to be conquered.

Where does the Constitution say the indigenous people of the country are not part of "we the people?" The argument which was called "absurd" and Bfoon claimed has never happened, was the government turning it's guns on the people, and I'm sorry, but it most certainly turned the guns on the indigenous people. At Wounded Knee, they certainly weren't there to "conquer" anyone, the Government said it wanted peace. They disarmed the "Indians" and then executed them. So the government certainly CAN turn its guns on the people, all they have to do is "consider" you to not be part of "we the people."

Speaking of the American Indian, did you know Wounded Knee was just a big government gun grab?

OK so it's not states. And that makes a difference?

Currently, U.S. law requires background checks for all people who try to buy firearms from federally licensed dealers. However, when someone tries to buy a gun from a private dealer or at a gun show – so-called “private transactions” – no background check is required. Right now, around 40 percent of gun purchases in the U.S. involve no background check.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/marketplac...d-checks-help-curb-gun-violence#ixzz2IHwkUgzT
'loophole'......why are they lying? there is no loophole. private sales were exempted PURPOSEFULLY so the brady campaign could claim a victory in reducing the number of FFLs

'loophole'......why are they lying? there is no loophole. private sales were exempted PURPOSEFULLY so the brady campaign could claim a victory in reducing the number of FFLs
I neither know nor care. Its your country you are f***** up, not mine.

Where does the Constitution say the indigenous people of the country are not part of "we the people?" The argument which was called "absurd" and Bfoon claimed has never happened, was the government turning it's guns on the people, and I'm sorry, but it most certainly turned the guns on the indigenous people. At Wounded Knee, they certainly weren't there to "conquer" anyone, the Government said it wanted peace. They disarmed the "Indians" and then executed them. So the government certainly CAN turn its guns on the people, all they have to do is "consider" you to not be part of "we the people."

But herein lies your problem Dixie Lou. The 2nd amendment was in place the whole time.

Back