Evangelist Claims Second Amendment Is ‘In The Bible’

He recently claimed that "gas is $5 @ gallon in NYC". :rofl2:

She, not he..........

Gas hits $5 a gallon in New York City - Story | WNYW
www.fox5ny.com/news/gas-hits-5-a-gallon-in-new-york-city
NEW YORK CITY (FOX5NY) - With the summer travel season fast approaching, gas prices are on the rise but some people are getting sticker shock in Manhattan. Regular gas has hit $5 a gallon at at least one station.

In Manhattan, Gas Reaches $5 a Gallon
www.newser.com/story/259617/gas-hits-5-per-gallon-at...
May 21, 2018 · In Manhattan, Gas Reaches $5 a Gallon Price at Hell's Kitchen ... That's higher than the $3.18 average in New York City overall, according to AAA, ...

She, not he..........

Gas hits $5 a gallon in New York City - Story | WNYW
www.fox5ny.com/news/gas-hits-5-a-gallon-in-new-york-city
NEW YORK CITY (FOX5NY) - With the summer travel season fast approaching, gas prices are on the rise but some people are getting sticker shock in Manhattan. Regular gas has hit $5 a gallon at at least one station.

In Manhattan, Gas Reaches $5 a Gallon
www.newser.com/story/259617/gas-hits-5-per-gallon-at...
May 21, 2018 · In Manhattan, Gas Reaches $5 a Gallon Price at Hell's Kitchen ... That's higher than the $3.18 average in New York City overall, according to AAA, ...

Y O U made the claim.

Gasoline is $5,00 a gallon in NYC.
Quit blaming the media.

I have proven repeatedly that gas is available all over NYC for less than $5 @ gallon.

Here's the average gas price per gallon in NYC right now: $3.184

Here's the 18-month fluctuation:

ch.gaschart

Y O U made the claim.

Quit blaming the media.

I have proven repeatedly that gas is available all over NYC for less than $5 @ gallon.

Here's the average gas price per gallon in NYC right now: $3.184

Here's the 18-month fluctuation:

ch.gaschart

Don't YOU read the news? I do... or do you think I write for Fox News?

I've already read it. That's why I called you an idiot.

Samuel Untermyer also bought the Peck letters, blackmailed Wilson, put Brandeis on the Supreme Court, declared war on Germany from Madison Square Garden in 1933 and raised millions for the 6 million starving Jews of Europe.

You didn't cite any media reports at all when you made your silly claim, did you?

Nope. You stated it as a matter of fact.

I posted the media reports.. That's where I got my information.. I am NOT in NYC.. I'm in Atlanta.. I posted the Fox News and the NewsMax links for you several times.

...then why have I never heard of this "Scofield"?

Most Evangelicals don't know.. Their clergy discourages reading anything but the Bible and listening to anyone but them.

Look up Cyrus Scofield.. He was quite the criminal of his day.

Most Evangelicals don't know.. Their clergy discourages reading anything but the Bible and listening to anyone but them.

Then my question is, why post that "Evangelicals follow the Scofield Heresy" when most "don't know"?

If they are only reading from the Bible, then they must not be reading anything by Cyrus Scofield.

If they are only reading from the Bible, then they must not be reading anything by Cyrus Scofield.

I take it that you haven't heard of the Scofield Bible.. Untermyer paid Scofield to write it and paid to publish it. The shift in doctrine gave us Late Great Planet Earth by Hal Lindsey and the Left Behind series. Its the basis for the Rapture Ready crowd.. and "Christian Zionism".

Scofield started the Dallas Theological Seminary.. and affiliated Bible Colleges like the Moody institute.

Basically Evangelicals have been conned and have no idea where their beliefs come from.

Then my question is, why post that "Evangelicals follow the Scofield Heresy" when most "don't know"?

Do you believe that Russia is Gog and Magog or that when all Jews return to Palestine and build a new temple that Jesus will return? Do you believe the 2/3rds will convert and 1/3 will die?

If so, you believe in the Scofield heresy.

I take it that you haven't heard of the Scofield Bible.. Untermyer paid Scofield to write it and paid to publish it. The shift in doctrine gave us Late Great Planet Earth by Hal Lindsey and the Left Behind series. Its the basis for the Rapture Ready crowd.. and "Christian Zionism".

Scofield started the Dallas Theological Seminary.. and affiliated Bible Colleges like the Moody institute.

Basically Evangelicals have been conned and have no idea where their beliefs come from.

Well, being a Catholic (whose amillennialism view has been long established in the post-Nicaea and post-Augustine world), millennialism doesn't really have much import to my life. Interesting reading though.

Well, being a Catholic (whose amillennialism view has been long established in the post-Nicaea and post-Augustine world), millennialism doesn't really have much import to my life. Interesting reading though.

In general Catholics haven't fallen into the trap of dominionism and dispensationalism.. Hagee, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell etc ... most television and mega church preachers buy into it.

Amillennialism has been widely held in the Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches as well as in the Roman Catholic Church, which generally embraces an Augustinian eschatology and which has deemed that premillennialism "cannot safely be taught."

Amillennialism is also common among Protestant denominations such as the Lutheran, Reformed, Anglican, many Messianic Jews, and Methodist Churches.

It represents the historical position of the Amish, Old Order Mennonite, and Conservative Mennonites (though among the more modern groups premillennialism has made inroads).

It is common among groups arising from the 19th century American Restoration Movement such as the Churches of Christ,:125 Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and Christian churches and churches of Christ. It also has a following amongst Baptist denominations such as The Association of Grace Baptist Churches in England.

Partial preterism is sometimes a component of amillennial hermeneutics. Amillennialism declined in Protestant circles with the rise of Postmillennialism and the resurgence of Premillennialism in the 18th and 19th centuries, but it has regained prominence in the West after World War II.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amillennialism

Back