Evangelist Claims Second Amendment Is ‘In The Bible’

Fuck off, asshole.

I take it that you haven't heard of the Scofield Bible.. Untermyer paid Scofield to write it and paid to publish it. The shift in doctrine gave us Late Great Planet Earth by Hal Lindsey and the Left Behind series. Its the basis for the Rapture Ready crowd.. and "Christian Zionism".

Scofield started the Dallas Theological Seminary.. and affiliated Bible Colleges like the Moody institute.

Basically Evangelicals have been conned and have no idea where their beliefs come from.

Do you believe that Russia is Gog and Magog or that when all Jews return to Palestine and build a new temple that Jesus will return? Do you believe the 2/3rds will convert and 1/3 will die?

If so, you believe in the Scofield heresy.

The truth hurts, doesn’t it, Rufus?

As well as the truth that you are too stupid to recognize the answer to your own simpleton’s question.

Since when has truth ever influenced your intellectual ignorance?

You asked me a question and then ducked out.. Do you prefer to fuss with domer76?

To answer your question, no, I have never heard of this Scofield or his "Bible."
You claim that Evangelicals have been "conned," but how can we be if we've never heard of this Scofield?
From what I've read, Russia isn't mentioned in the Bible, I highly doubt "all" Jews will return Palistine.

To answer your question, no, I have never heard of this Scofield or his "Bible."
You claim that Evangelicals have been "conned," but how can we be if we've never heard of this Scofield?
From what I've read, Russia isn't mentioned in the Bible, I highly doubt "all" Jews will return Palistine.

Most Evangelicals really have no clue where their beliefs come from. For instance, when President Bush was trying to get French president Chirac to back his invasion or Iraq, he said, "look I'm fighting Gog and Magog here".. That's Scofield.

“The Christian god is a three-headed monster, cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three-headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

lol

As I indicated, you’re not only conned, you’re ignorant of it.

I posted the media reports.. That's where I got my information.. I am NOT in NYC.. I'm in Atlanta.. I posted the Fox News and the NewsMax links for you several times.

This is your post in its entirety, isn't it?

Gasoline is $5,00 a gallon in NYC.

You didn't cite any media reports at all when you made your silly claim, did you?

You stated it as a matter of fact. Y O U wanted to cast doubt on America's rising prosperity under President Trump, didn't you?

Gas was and is available for less than $5 @ gallon in NYC, as anyone with a browser and an Internet connection could have determined in seconds.

Stop blaming others for your lack of due diligence.

This is your post in its entirety, isn't it?

You didn't cite any media reports at all when you made your silly claim, did you?

You stated it as a matter of fact. Y O U wanted to cast doubt on America's rising prosperity under President Trump, didn't you?

Gas was and is available for less than $5 @ gallon in NYC, as anyone with a browser and an Internet connection could have determined in seconds.

Stop blaming others for your lack of due diligence.

I most certainly did.. and then I posted the news links repeatedly.. You just made yourself out to be a weak brained, badgering dick.

I most certainly did.. and then I posted the news links repeatedly.. You just made yourself out to be a weak brained, badgering dick.

You posted the news links after I proved that gas was available at multiple locations in NYC for less than $5 @ gallon.

There is absolutely no evidence that you based your claim on anything prior to making it, is there?

You posted the news links after I proved that gas was available at multiple locations in NYC for less than $5 @ gallon.

There is absolutely no evidence that you based your claim on anything prior to making it, is there?

Take it up with Fox News, you jackass.

Most Evangelicals really have no clue where their beliefs come from. For instance, when President Bush was trying to get French president Chirac to back his invasion or Iraq, he said, "look I'm fighting Gog and Magog here".. That's Scofield.

Whatever...I guess you know more than I what I believe.

Whatever...I guess you know more than I what I believe.

I have no idea what you believe. Do you think the Revelation letter to the 7 churches is about 2000 years in the future? Do you believe in the Rapture? Are you a Christian Zionist?

I have no idea what you believe. Do you think the Revelation letter to the 7 churches is about 2000 years in the future? Do you believe in the Rapture? Are you a Christian Zionist?

If you wish to continue this discussion (with me), answer my questions. Otherwise, this discussion is over between us.

Back